Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 02-12-2009, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

Default what is the crystal effect friends!!!

hi everbody.

I m worrying about effect of crystal in the necro castle,fight with undead general.Is there anybody who knows the effect.Thanks.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

It will rez any slain stack to full strength so you better get rid of it first and just weaken enemy's stack instead of finish them off. An alternative solution is to move your own troops on their corpses or summon thorns to sit on them so the crystal cant rez. Good luck! its one of the toughest fight in game.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
It will rez any slain stack to full strength so you better get rid of it first and just weaken enemy's stack instead of finish them off.
Especially necromaners, becouse if they are res. their charges will renew and this means even more trouble.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
It will rez any slain stack to full strength so you better get rid of it first and just weaken enemy's stack instead of finish them off. An alternative solution is to move your own troops on their corpses or summon thorns to sit on them so the crystal cant rez. Good luck! its one of the toughest fight in game.
Yep. I didn't even notice the crystal the first time I fought the undead general, so I thought the general was resurrecting all those units, LMAO!