Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 01-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Registered Member

what about inquisiators, I currently have 66 but I have leadership that would allow 20 or so more but I have depleted all the sources for them in the 1st big map/Islands. I currently keep them in reserve/use in smaller fights fearing new places where I can get them in hordes won't come up. there is one possiblity that I havent tried yet: the mage in Greenwort has a quest where he wants few monsters delivered to him, when I do that can I buy them in hordes?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

Can't ever buy inquisitors in hordes.

After Deathlands, however, you can buy priests in hordes in the temple (in Greenwort) and upgrade them to inquisitors if you have the skill. There are also a few Inquisitors around in the Marshan Swamp (Furious the paladin) and Verlon Forest (the mage tower, where you get the rage box)

Sometimes even in Ellinia.

Otherwise, one basic tactic to re-grow your troops is to either hypnotise an enemy troop and then use the spell sacrifice on them. OR Sacrifice one of your own troops, preferably a replenishable (available in "hordes").
Old 01-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

I think you get an unlimited supply of horsemen only after completing the dwarven treaty.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

what army should I assemble for Demonis? any nice unit combos to suggest? btw I went for the Inqusition skill, really worthless so far, because Inqusiators suck vs anything that isn't undead :/ or am I using them wrong :S could have used those mind runes for tolerance/Dark Commander to get some Demon/Hunter action going on ..
Old 02-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

Well, except for undeads, the inquisitor are not that good, offensively. However, their resurrection (works for lvl 5-creatures) is double awesome. In deathlands...inquisitors are invincible. They killkillkill everything undead that moves, I took down "fatal" heroes with minimuml loss.

I play a paladin and the mind runes are always in abundance... If you want tolerance, you get it sooner or later.

I used standard cookie-cutter Sprites, Dryads, Green Dragons, Shamans, Hunters for most in demonis, but I switched to all demons when battling all the dragons in the labyrinth and Ultrax.

I found the trident that reduces leadership for demons (-30%) so I could get a lot more of things with them. And very good against dragons.