Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Doing it now =(
I really hope it can be fixed, since I really start liking this game. I think they though, should add some improvements and new unique features. A Multiplayer Online Campaign would really be such a thing, it would make the game as good as unbeatable.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Approved Member

yes, they are working on it, is something linked to siege weapons, is difficult to analyze it. To me happened with particular graphical settings. I send them your files.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

You said it was with particular graphic settings. Does any certain combination work better, so that the game wont crash at the siege?
Old 11-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsRealWarfare View Post
You said it was with particular graphic settings. Does any certain combination work better, so that the game wont crash at the siege?
I don't know, every PC is different. Anyway this is one of main issues remained, so they are working hard on it for find the problem cause.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:21 PM
Approved Member

Any idea when next patch might come out? They released the first one impressively quick after release, but Im really looking forward to next since it'll hopefully fix the siege bugs so that I (and probably many others) can continue playing the campaign.. ;D Without crashing
Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Approved Member

Next week, there will be also many additions to gameplay and campaign, not only corrections, but perhaps for siege weapons problem there will be before a hotfix, when corrected.