Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 10-17-2007, 05:57 AM
Approved Member

Default Exodus from the earth

Hi again.

What is the release date for the english version?

I played the russian demo and I liked it,sure it was a conventional FPS game,but still it seemed like a fun game.

I am taking russian courses,but it will still be awhile until I can understand the language,so I really need the english version.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:14 AM
Approved Member

Well, you can visit the official website of the game http://www.exodus-game.com
Old 10-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Default Linky for the demo pls?

Hello.Could someone be so kind as to provide the link for the download for the demo?Also, is it possible -like in Hard to be a God Russian Demo- to enable english subtitles, just so we have a general idea about what's going on inside.
My impression from the trailer is that this looks like Timeshift in certain aspects.

Thank you,

Menicus.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

http://www.exodus-game.com/download/efte_demo_inst.exe

There is the russian demo and i didn't try to enable english,but I doubt it has the ability.

Also,am I to understand the english release is unknown,because in the official site there is no information whatsoever,other than a text " Network version is to be ready in autumn!"
Does that mean multiplayer or what?

Updated news would be great.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:25 AM
Approved Member

Well, actually we don't plan to release an english version of the game, unfortunately. But if smth changes we will inform you about it as soon as possible.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Approved Member

Hello.Blacktick,Evgeny THANK YOU for the link and the info.Downloading as I'm writting this.
A pitty the game isn't going to have an english version.It looks awesome, and the kind of fps that would score over 7.8 at sites like Gamespot or IGN.Plus, you know what?"Timeshift" to which I made a referrence, is really all about the jazzy fancy Nvidia based time warp effects, but other than that it's just your ordinary fps, I had tried the first demo, released allmost a year ago-back then it's publisher was ATARI, then sold it to Vivendi Universal games, when it was at a really buggy state, and a few days ago, I tried the new demo that is out now.The difference is that they simply have maxed those effects,nothing more.Sure, it looks great but this is still a game that's going to released for PS3,Xbox360.
Why I'm mentioning this?Because as a European guy I am aware of the way sites like Gamespot or IGN promote game titles.Timeshift is going to have it's quick glory round mostly because of it's hype.I'm not complaining that 1C is not feeding much hype for the Exodus game.It's certainly a priorities matter, in the meaning that the game has it's way to the market-Russian for now- programmed.But I get a feeling that if we-gamers- hype it up a bit, things might get even better fot the game.
Evgeny, I have a idea.Would it be possible to open a section in the site,in the future, for Russian market only titles, both released and soon to be?Complete with their downloads section and everything?I know language is a problem, and it makes perfect sense that games for the Russian market are normally not addressed to us, but why not have a chance to at least see what they are about?

Just a thought.

Thank you,

Menicus.