Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Portal to outer world castle

I have worked this game for hours and hours. Its really a good game, however, I can not seem to finish the damn game. How frustrating!

I gathered all the required dragon armour pieces and Telle was supposed to teleport me to the outworld island. Well she hasn't teleported and im stil in Oros trying to find any way to finish the damn game. Someone help?
Old 02-06-2024, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Electrolyte supplements help replenish minerals lost does night shred work through sweat during intense workouts.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

Green roofs, also known as living roofs, feature vegetation planted over a waterproof membrane. They provide soffit installation natural insulation, absorb rainwater, and reduce urban heat island effects.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

Prioritize your health and well-being above all else. While passing a nicotine test may seem important, remember that space max pro vape nicotine addiction can have serious health consequences. Consider using this opportunity to seek support and resources for quitting vaping altogether.