Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Registered Member

Default Mother Loving Hunters

Is there any way to kill those bands of mother loving sons of parents who attack, kill, and steal our XP/loot? Those loving female dogs are robbing me of XP!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJeff View Post
Is there any way to kill those bands of mother loving sons of parents who attack, kill, and steal our XP/loot? Those loving female dogs are robbing me of XP!
Not that I found, but it seems that they mostly just sit in one spot until your chars are near them, then their annoying AI kicks in dealing almost 1k dam/shot WTF?!

I didn't notice them picking up loot in my game, just killing creatures, all boars and a few wolves in mine. Those guys hardly ever drop anything, but when they do it's usually something hilarious like boots... when I was expecting fur, meat, or something like that maybe useable in crafting or as generic sale items.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

Hm, I think when they kill something that does drop an item, I get no XP, and they run up and grab the item. Regardless, very annoying. Ah well, with some careful manoeuvring I've kept them mostly out of my hair.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Registered Member

Try to get the last shot =p
Old 07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

It's difficult because it seems that most of the time that the hunters do one hit kills, although I don't think that either of us are that far along in the game yet, but DarkJeff is further along than I am, and probably even more so now since I'm taking a break from the atrocious translation.

(Playing Star Wolves 3 & King's Bounty: The Legend. Kind of odd how those two titles have such significantly high quality translations than AFtD considering that they all share the same publisher and it's usually the publisher who handles localization. 1C did skimp on the English localization though as far as voice acting goes as in they opted to NOT do most of it which while OK by me, does make the game feel a little lifeless v. SW1 in which almost everything was voiced as was apparently done for Russian and German SW3.)
Old 09-29-2010, 06:01 AM
Approved Member

too bad the voice overs in SW1 were gawd awful.

Space Rangers 1&2 had some funky translation...some of the quests were 10x more difficult just trying to read the walls of terrible english to try and find out what needed to be done.