Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

Default "Secret blueprints" from the physcist

Well... after helping him with the previous quest, he tells me his blueprints are missing... and gives NO CLUE of where to find them... Shall I assume they are like the text books? that you online have to look in every damn place xD?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zikarot View Post
Well... after helping him with the previous quest, he tells me his blueprints are missing... and gives NO CLUE of where to find them... Shall I assume they are like the text books? that you online have to look in every damn place xD?
I don't know, but I've looked for them quite a bit and haven't found them. I'm thinking the text about the Air clan is a clue. He said he was building it for the Earth clan but the journal note mentions the Air. I'm guessing it's an incomplete text and it has something to do with them.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Has anyone figured this quest out? The main storyline didn't seem to take me to it and I did a quick search through all previous zones I could get to and didn't find it that way either.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Registered Member

To complete this quest do the following:

On the map where you get the quest (Feros) go to the map transition in the south east (Outskirts of Sarkh).

Pay the mage 200 to travel.

In the Outskirts of Sarkh, there is a guy called Robin out in the woods to the east. Talk to him.

The rest is easy and i don't want to give away the plot.