Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > The Tomorrow War > Walkthrough

Walkthrough Questions and solutions

Old 04-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Registered Member

Question Meteor shower

Im at the end of the third mission and cant seem to make it through the meteor shower, or at least with my engines intact. the couple times i have survived the meteor storm, i cant make it back to the carrier. The A.I. teamates just sit there durring it and make it through without a scratch. Is there something im doing wrong or is there a secret to surviving with my engines still usable?

The only other problem im having is not hearing the in flight chatter, so i have to go to my log to read over what i missed, kinda bothersome and it gives the game a less immersive feel.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Approved Member

I think you're just supposed to slow right down and if you get a 'fire in cockpit' type message press n to put it out.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

just wait and you will automatically emergency land on the planet and get picked up by base
Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

thanks for the replys. I have tried slowing way down, I slow down and haved tried just hanging right next to squadron because they seem to avoid being hit completely by just sitting there. I have tried to land on the planet but its too far without engines and i run out of time. Is there a button to press to do this automatically? the only thing i havent tried was putting out fires but it seems like my engines are destroyed once there is an impact with a meteor.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Hello, I have just survived the meteor shower and whatever I do, I end dying with exploding engines after the message Enable autopilot for forced landing. So we have a nice gamebreaking bug. Bravo 1C, I have just wasted 700 CZK (26 EUR).
Old 05-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

without the chatter you'll miss the point... the meteor shower forces you to crash land, where you are rescued after 2 minutes of silence and wait
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 AM
Registered Member

turn your flugger towards coming metors and fire lasers as much as you can and you will end intact
Old 03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered Member

just wait, you'll land automatically and then you'll find some artifact thingy...sometimes though the game just send you to the main menu!!! this game seriously needs patching