Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 09-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Registered Member

Default New player question

Hi!

I'm completely new to this game and need help with class selection. I read every thread about the classes in the forum but i still can't decide. Here is what i learned about the classes.

Warrior: biggest army but worst magic

Paladin: resurrection scroll(dunno what's the big deal i read everybody can learn it), more runes

Mage: powerful spells but weakest army.

So every class has it's own strength and weakness. I read a lot of people have started over and over again to find the best suited class but i don't want to spend most of the time to level up a character just to dump it and start with another one just because it's too hard for an unexperienced player.

So waht's your suggestion?
Which class should i pick on first walkthrough?

/oh and sorry about my bad english/
Old 09-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

it is a big deal that paladin has that scroll since game is much random and u may find it very late in game or even never, and this spell is very important

also in that comparison u nust count rage spirit usage ot goes same as numer of army, so warrior can use it the most, in my opinion there is no difference which class u start .. and i cant tell you which one will suit you