Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Approved Member

MW was hacked right off the bat and was never ever strengthened. The one I saw was the "no clipping" hack were aimbotters litterally walked thorough walls to shoot people. Then they would proceed to spam the chat with link to their dodgey hack sites and proclaim they were gaming gods because they let the comp do the work

MW2 is going to suffer the same fate and worse, since there will be no-one around to remove hackers from a game. The proposed system is nothing more than a glorified auto-matcher, that will easily be circumvented.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX-SiLeNCE-Xx View Post
MW2 isn't going to be broken??? haha. You can hack it with a simple hex editor... Do you remember those people that fly around the map? MW2 isn't even out yet and they have found an Invincibility glitch, and alot of elevator (get out of the map glitches) lol

There is an enormous difference between a game being broken because people have hacked it, and the game not being right due to poor design and lack of user testing.

Even if you hold the fact that people hacked COD4 against IW, they released a fix what within 7 days of the hack going mass public, this game has needed a patch for how many months?????
Old 11-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma View Post
There is an enormous difference between a game being broken because people have hacked it, and the game not being right due to poor design and lack of user testing.

Even if you hold the fact that people hacked COD4 against IW, they released a fix what within 7 days of the hack going mass public, this game has needed a patch for how many months?????
I was going to say the same thing as you (above) in response to him, but I didn't feel like dignifying his asininity with comment.

Kudos
Old 11-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

I don't have a ton of time for games and Dragon Age:Origins might very well heavily cut into my BoP time. Just saw the vid reviews and its a lot cooler than I thought it was going to be!
Old 11-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktorwzzerd View Post
I don't have a ton of time for games and Dragon Age:Origins might very well heavily cut into my BoP time. Just saw the vid reviews and its a lot cooler than I thought it was going to be!
For me, it is Demon's Souls -- man, is that game hard yet addictive and extremely rewarding!

I will have to put both Demon's Souls and BOP on hold though for MW2. I'll still play from time to time though.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktorwzzerd View Post
Yeah, Dragon Age: Origins looks awesome.

Darn it, there are too many good games I should buy!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught_ View Post
For me, it is Demon's Souls -- man, is that game hard yet addictive and extremely rewarding!

I will have to put both Demon's Souls and BOP on hold though for MW2. I'll still play from time to time though.
Demon's Souls was a great game, no doubt, but it get's pretty old after a few playthroughs IMO. And, it's is the most frustrating game I've played to date lol. Especially when trying to farm for different stones to get platinum... Damn that takes ALONG time lol. But still, a truly rewarding game as you mentioned.