Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 09-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicu_n21 View Post
try this:
1: Create a new profile
2: Start new game
3: Save the game
4: import your saved game from yours old profile in new profile
(the saved game folder is located in: C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\My Games\RigNRoll_usa_ws\profile_name\SinglePlayer)
5: Load your game.

let me know if you have problems
hm, that didn't work. And a strange thing that when I started a new profile there were no peds and when I start a new game on the old profile there are peds but's just until I save restart the game and load the save. Then peds are gone. Does it work for anyone else ? May it be because of wrong java update ? Though in java website it says the my java is up to date and I have win 7 64 bit.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flykas View Post
hm, that didn't work. And a strange thing that when i started a new profile there were no peds and when i start a new game on the old profile there are peds but's just until i save restart the game and load the save. Then peds are gone. Does it work for anyone else ? May it be because of wrong java update ? Though in java website it says the my java is up to date and i have win 7 64 bit.
try to load the saved game and then reload the same saved game.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Does it work for anyone else?
I guess this is the best question thus far. Does anyone else have Nicu_n21 Pedestrian Mod version? If so how is working for you, and is there any issues that need to come to his attention so that he can address them? Even if you don't have any issues with it, and it runs nicely for you, let us know. It might help narrow down some of these problems, and possibly resolve them.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Problem kinda solved Don't know about just reloading savegame, but what helps is: first starting a single order game wich has pedestrians (just start pick a cargo and turn it off) and the loading a savegame.
Btw: I see why they disabled it. Pedestrian movement is quite glichy, and they start to push eachother around and often apear on the road so driving on the lane wich is by the sidewalk is very dangerous.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Approved Member

Maybe that's why he got this?

Quote:
Old 09-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, I gues it will be hard to finish the game with peds :]. But I have another problem. I'm not sure yet, but I have suspicions that theres no storyline with this script, cuz I have played for some time now and no one related to storyline calls me and at the begining you start at different place, and there is no that guy who needs a wrench when you exit Oxnard for a first time.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yeah, I gues it will be hard to finish the game with peds :]. But I have another problem. I'm not sure yet, but I have suspicions that theres no storyline with this script, cuz I have played for some time now and no one related to storyline calls me and at the begining you start at different place, and there is no that guy who needs a wrench when you exit Oxnard for a first time.
I have no problem with the story. I started a new game five times. every time the person with wrench appeared.
Some time the person with wrench contacts you via CB radio
Try to stay at the hotel two days.After two days, the person should contacts you via CB radio
Has anyone encountered problems like this?

Please, everyone who installed pedestrians, let me know if you have problems.
please let me know if it works
I like to know if you have problems or not

I received very few posts on this topic

For Transport Steve : Sorry, but I can not change the amount of the fine.

Last edited by nicu_n21; 09-18-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

I'd better not hit too many pedestrians then, otherwise, I won't have any money left. $80,000+ fine for damages seems a hell of a lot of money, can you amend the amount so that we don't need to pay so much, please ??

Thank you.

Transport Steve.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transport Steve View Post
I'd better not hit too many pedestrians then, otherwise, I won't have any money left. $80,000+ fine for damages seems a hell of a lot of money, can you amend the amount so that we don't need to pay so much, please ??

Thank you.

Transport Steve.
Actually, that's rather cheap. Think about it. How much would it really be if a trucking company hit a pedestrian? The "ambulance chasers" would be out in drones.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
1: DOWNLOAD THE SCRIPT FROM: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GC5F8KDF,
2:THEN REPLACE THE FILE NAMED script.jar from your main directory of the game . the default lacation is:C:\Program Files\RigNRoll\Data
3:then download and install latest Java
4:rename the folder "Jvm" in the game folder located in "C:\Program Files\RigNRoll" in the "Jvm2"
5:create a new folder "Jvm" -
6:go to the directory C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre6 \
7:There are 2 folders "bin" and "lib" and copy them into the folder "Jvm" located in your main directory of the game

Now Java, which uses the game "updated"
For those who wonder, what are the modifications to the script: only the PedestrianManager.class was edited. & 1 line was edited, from: "this.population = num" in :"this.population = 50"
the original file is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L2NV54J6
the file which has been modified is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCYTT40R

Those who have problems with pedestrians, they have because their computers, no because of the game or the modification. If their computers not give them permission to play the game at the maximum details, then, I advise they not to make this change.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hey, nicu, the java update can be simplky done by

going to java folder.

then go into jre6

copy bin an lib

paste the in the jvm folder in the game