Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 12-20-2010, 04:20 AM
Approved Member

Arrow Other Mod Questions/Concerns NOT Listed.

Other Mod Questions/Concerns Not Listed. If you're unsure as to where to place your question, then place it here. If it becomes a popular one, then I'll create a thread that best suits the topic name.

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Approved Member

Question

Well it's how I do repairing for more realism. If u brake down on the road or your fuel ends, you can only repair when tow truck passes by. And if the road is with the middle fence it must pass on your side of the road.

it takes up 0 kb :]

Ei maybe someone who speaks russian and is in russina RNR community, know a mod called Antihead ups, cuz I saw it written in one guys signature and i suppose it should remove the headup display line, that would be cool mod. Does anyone know about it ? CUz I can't read russina, so can't find it.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 01-29-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Registered Member

Post Help: Archives of texts

Hello everybody, I wanted a help from you, Like I'm from Brazil tava wanting to do the translation to Portuguese of the Brazil game, I'm just not finding the folder where is the text of the game, could someone tell me I'll be very grateful. Thank you.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-24-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The game came out in a couple of languages, and by design from the developers, I don’t think this can be achieved in this game. I believe one of our moders here stated that as well, because he couldn’t find associated text files. I think he was just trying to change the drivers name from Matt, to his own real name.

So your guess would be as good as ours.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

Default Hex Edit SaveFiles

On the homepage of this site someone show how to set the lights (low & high beam). Apart from that there are a few others I did for myself:

You need a hex editor to do the following:
When saving a game, right there in the beginning where the truck is standing outside the Oxnard office.

Run the Hex Editor and searching for the truck license plate eg: (Your profile plate sign) 012.

Underneath you will see different SET settings. Here are a few you can set:
  • Engine-Set4 (the best is Set9)
  • Chassis-Set1 (the best is Set5)
  • Buster_3m_Solo-Set1
  • Dual Tank-Set1
  • Suspension-Set1 (the best is Set6)
  • Wheels-Set8 (the best is Set9)
  • Rear_view_camera-Set1
  • Cruise control-Set1
  • Navigation-Set1
Other settings are:

• Bumper_trim: 3
  • Cabin_trim: 2
  • Sun_visor: 3
  • Wind_deflector: 3
  • Bug_shield: 2
  • Rain_sensor: 1
  • Headlight_sensor: 1
  • Sidemarker_lights:
  • Hood_ornament:
  • Grill_Icon:
  • Air_horn:
  • Air_flow:
  • Additional_Mirrors:

Hope this will help.

Last edited by SATrucker; 06-26-2012 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Add settings
Old 06-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Approved Member

This is not a "Cheat or Easter-egg". It's a form of Mod for the game, so I moved it here. When you use a hex-editor to change the game in any way, you are in-fact Modeling the game, hence the term Mod.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

I found something interesting today. Maybe it's old news for most:

Every detail is saved in the game you save, from the level playing upto everything you see.

When creating an extreme level game, save it to disc and copy it to an existing Novice sub-folder, everything change to Extreme playing, even if one load the Novice profile:- higher money per order and even the racing against the competitors.

If we can just find the bit(byte) that set the multiplying of each order.

I found that the $5,000,000 saved game from Francr to be saved in Novice, and every time loaded, even in Extreme, everything is Novice orientated.

Will try my best to get the mods right in time...

I'm not sure if I may post any links to outside sites, such as mine (which have only three(3) files on it - and that for RnR)

All 3 of this save files have $9,999,999 available, but in 3 different settings:

Expert: 51 x Trucks
Novice: Sacramento, 1 x Driver, 51 x Trucks
Trucker: 1 x Driver, 51 x Trucks

The paths are:

To upgrade each of the 150 trucks will be a job and a half, but as I said earlier, you can use a Hex-editor yourself. There are some good free ones available.

Thanks 4 a great game!

Edit:
I took a chance on the fact that the programmers will have used a double memory setting (currency) and not a floating memory setting, and was right. When using a program similar to Cheat Engine 5.5 you have to play around with the search options.

Mods like these I have placed take the fun away in the game. Everybody needs competition to strife for better.

Moderators Note:
Do not give links out like that. We don't know you, or the validity of these materials. Just tell poeple where to go, and let them decide if they want to Open/Save. That's a big no, no here due to past experience. Keep in mind that this is a questions/concerns thread. Please stay on topic.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-26-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Triple Posting. Merged into one.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Approved Member

Please do not double/triple post. It's against forum rules, and makes the board look sloppy.