Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 03-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

That's a nice job. Thanks for the contribution.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

Default Thanks

Thanks, Trucker.

Sonny Pruitt's "Movin' On" Kenworth is next on the list after a few more tweaks.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Approved Member

Nice skin.

Do anyone know how to edit truck reflectivnes and stuff? That for example I want to do some rust and want to take of the reflectivenes and shinnynes of certains spot .
Old 08-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

Default Direction please

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixel View Post
Greeting, all. I'm new to this forum but I've had a life-long fascination with trucks. I've been following the messages on skinning and wanted to give it a go myself. Here's my attempt at the BJ and the Bear scheme. Unfortunately, there are no K100 Aerodynes in the game so I used the Argosy. Also, I left the wording off the doors as it was too small and didn't look very good. Hope you like it.
Hi man, seems nice truck skin. Please describe to me how you edit the truck skin and how to upload and use it in the game?
Old 10-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Default Skins help.

Alright, im at the end of my rope. lol I have read the directions on how to make a custom skin about 100 times, followed it to the letter, went through it 20 times and still cannot get my skin(s) to show in the game. Would it be possible for someone to make a how to video for makin the skins, i know there are those out there that will make the skins on request, however, im the type of person that dont like to ask someone to do somethin for me i can do myself, or at least think i can do myself. lol Thank y'all for your time, y'all have a good one.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Registered Member

uh guys blacksheep1 here and there seems to be a problem with downloads from megaupload.com the site has been shut down by the feds. i say this because i tried to download some mods for RNR from there and i saw three gov. seals dept of justice and the FBI saying that the site had been seized
Old 03-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Yes, they were under investigation since early last year. Around this time, if I recall correctly. It was only last week when the idictments were handed down. Watch out for clones. Bear in mind that these indictments were for Megaupload, and some of their employees, but mostly the operating staff. Not its members. Therefore one should not cast an opinion about the people here that were kind enough to upload there files for us to enjoy. They are not the ones indicted.