Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 02-17-2012, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyou View Post
I had a dream this night

......my wife and kid are leaveing with my grandparents for the weekend..house only for me...refrigerator full of beer and trashfood...nothing to do apart fly with Cod and magically new patch is out...whoa 2 days for enjoy it..and..wakeup alarm..back to real life:

-wife and kid at home
-just few beers
-regular healty food
-and incredible..no patch this friday
-so as last months....no play on COD

S!

You're dream was a heck of a lot better than mine. I ended up visiting a friend of a friend who looked like this guy on a TV show. (I had a thing for his female room mate) When we were saying good bye we were standing out near my car. The roads were snow covered and this car came down the road about 50 MPH until it came to a T bone intersection where there is a slightly elevated train track. Hitting this elevated portion of track caused the car to jump over the intersection and into the house across the street. 5 dead with one child burned to death.

Needless to say I woke up quite disturbed.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
When we were saying good bye we were standing out near my car. The roads were snow covered and this car came down the road about 50 MPH until it came to a T bone intersection where there is a slightly elevated train track. Hitting this elevated portion of track caused the car to jump over the intersection and into the house across the street. 5 dead with one child burned to death.

Needless to say I woke up quite disturbed.
It was a reminder to replace your shocks.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster_Dee View Post
It was a reminder to replace your shocks.

LSHIASCOMM.... I'm glad I swallowed my mouthful of coffee before clicking on this topic again.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

Banana forum member, Shado came up with this award winning bit of prose the other week. Just before the thread was deleted. It's quite brilliant. Surgically precise and will never wear out. Good for any given Friday:

"I expect the following:

"We are working very hard on a number of things which unfortunately I can't specify. Among other things we are basically kinda working day and night on increasing the possibility for performance increases under certain conditions on certain systems under certain situations and should be able to give a more detailed progress report at a later, at the moment not really defined moment in the future. The problem with FSAAA is basically fixed, we know exactly what to do, it just doesn't work yet. There are massive changes to stuff that's really complicated so I won't bother you with the details. Rest assured a lot of things are greatly improved. Or will be improved. Or, we plan to improve them. Or think about planning to improve them. We're totally in the process of preparing for implementation of KI-fixing programming preparation, so expect massive improvements within an undisclosed time frame. FMs will or will not change in various ways and we will have a great surprise or something resembling a surprise, or something we think maybe some kind of surprise for some of you soon. Which is, some time in the future

BTW here's a picture of an I-16's gear assembly and some highly-detailed russian conifers."
Old 02-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Approved Member

Lol!
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

Rofl!
Old 02-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Friday morning seems to bad
You are just ahead of your time Summers, most people wake up with a headache Saturday morning... LOL!

~S~
Old 02-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Approved Member

bump

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/E69Qpassa