Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 09-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Registered Member

Thanks Goblin,

It works but does not work. I am able to modify *most* of the skills cost (Moding the gunner tree), a few seem resistant (expert tactician, and hard to kill). Additionally, it appears that I am unable to add any further skills to the tree.

Essentially I copied the two additional system skills from the systems path and appended them after the System_2 skill. When I start a new game they do not show. Figure I will use Hero as a test case before I start trying to add Skills to Lastochka.. I mean Terni.

Few other unrelated questions:

If I want to create my own system and populate it with beserkers, aliens or precursor ships and frigates (to make getting their stuff easier) how would I go about this?

If I want to remove items from the black market (so that only top tier items are available how do I do this? How would I add a completely new item? What about adding precurser turrets and guns?

If I want to create a new ship (using the mesh of another), how what script files do I need to modify? How would I switch the missile slots to heavy cannons and add additional system slots?

If I want to remove all the go here and die conditions how would I do that? (that way after I get the final mothership I still can fly around and do stuff without going through the wrong portal and going boom!)

Thanks

Last edited by Seige911; 09-19-2010 at 01:54 AM.