Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

Default BOM Single Player?

If BOM does have a sp mode I hope Luthier and company will do a much better job with everything from the GUI to the AI and flight models. I play sp exclusively and as good as CLoD looks and sounds, and regardless of the time the developers have put in trying to make it better, and it is better, sp is still a mess. The plane’s flying motion still seems robotic; GUI is very limited in what you can program like weather, AI experience, adding trains, armor, etc, etc, etc.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Approved Member

Judging from luthiers comments in the Q&A, it doesn't sound like it will change very much. I'm not at all happy with his attitude towards SP, but there is no getting through to him. He thinks its just fine as it is.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

I am pretty sure I remember reading that they are redoing the UI. I also assume that the missions Black6 is making must be for single player as he is doing a lot of historical research.

Didn't luthiers last questions also hint at a dynamic campaign? This part may have been ambiguous.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Approved Member

Given their track record I'd be very careful about expectations.