Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Post AI command menu question ...

... will it be fixed in the "final patch" or will we, what this issue is concerned also be put off until the sequel comes out ?

I personally would like to fly the campaign addons from desastersoft without having to wait for a sequel but as long as the command menu for wingmen etc. does not work as it should it`s only half the fun.

... and considering the experience we made with CloD I am in strong doubt on
whether I will buy this sequel right away after release !

Please only factual answers, for polemic I dont give a damn anyway!

Thanks
Old 10-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

Hi Pluto

It will be fixed with the sequel. I don´t have a quote from luthier, but he said so.

BUT: Try this:

1. Start with Autopilot (activate Autopilot for maybe 15 seconds). This is necessery as now the AI will recognize you as their leader. Without Autopilot, this won´t happen. This is also the reason why enabled autopilot won´t give you a realism-penalty in their carrer-System.

2. Fly to Target
3. Open Formation (Tab, 6, 2, 2)
(4. Maybe close Formation)
5. As soon as Option number 5 in the Attack-Menu is red (no longer dark-red), you can command an attack.
6. After the Attack, close Formation again, to start a new attack.

This might help:

http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread....ird-es-gemacht!
Old 10-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Approved Member

... ok, thanks for your reply !
Old 10-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

From Luthiers answers thread...http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=34680

Will the sequel have AI comms that work properly and have a level of detail/available commands that is closer to what we had in IL-1946 series. Offline play in even the exceptionally good Desastersoft campaigns is badly stifled by the extremely limited AI comms system we are stuck with in Cliffs.

Yes it will.