Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
Anyway

Anton you guys really need to involve the community some more in the game.

Stuff like a beta on XBOX live marketplace so we can help test your net code and give good feedback

not to mention it would give you a MASSIVE publicity boost
It's simply too early. I guess, there will be demo on Marketplace, prior to release, etc, etc.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Yudintsev View Post
It's simply too early. I guess, there will be demo on Marketplace, prior to release, etc, etc.
really?
that is fantastic news

as long as its before release you can recieve alot more attention from gamers

gamers love developers that are confident enough with their products to let people try them out first
Old 12-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Approved Member

Thanks again for your replies Anton. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this forum who appreciate your essential tidbits of information.

By the way, I'm in New Zealand and there is a world renowned warbirds group here who have restored 5 Polikarpov I-16s to original flying condition. The planes were all sourced from Russia (of course) and it is simply breathtaking to see them fly. Tricky aircraft to land! Anton, I was wondering if the Russian aviation community knows much about this, as they are the only flying examples in the world, so there must be a huge sense of pride to see those tough little fighters in the air again. Can't wait to fly one myself in Birds of Prey.

Last edited by Buggins; 12-17-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Thanks again for your replies Anton. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this forum who appreciate your essential tidbits of information.

By the way, I'm in New Zealand and there is a world renowned warbirds group here who have restored 5 Polikarpov I-16s to original flying condition. The planes were all sourced from Russia (of course) and it is simply breathtaking to see them fly. Tricky aircraft to land! Anton, I was wondering if the Russian aviation community knows much about this, as they are the only flying examples in the world, so there must be a huge sense of pride to see those tough little fighters in the air again.
Actually, the main Russian aviation community forum is somehow down for last two months, and I don't have enough time to check others.
So I don't know.

But your news are fantastic! Great job!!
Old 02-14-2009, 02:56 AM
Approved Member

Great job! I would like to see it by my own eyes!