Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

Default Unit actualy Sizes

Hey, I was thinking a bit. As I've mentioned before, the units are really tightly-packed. However, they also look very small. When zooming down to lowest camera point, a unit wont take much place at all, you'll see more of the sky than the unit. Maybe the units are under-dimensioned? I mean, perhaps every individual should actually be a bit larger?

Im not sure if it is either the camera or their actual size. It might be a mix of both. If camera could go lower, they would ofcourse look bigger, but even at that low point, they should be a bit larger (I think). See attachments, 2 pictures from Real Warfare 2, compared to 2 pictures from Napoleon Total War (Just for comparing). I've taken camera to lowest position on both RW 2 pictures, and at one of the Napoleonic pictures (the other one is slightly higher up). It is a quite big difference
Is this something that can in an easy way be changed/adjusted/improved?

(It's still a great game)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-12-17_00002.jpg (679.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-12-17_00001.jpg (608.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-09-03_00010.jpg (616.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-09-17_00004.jpg (620.2 KB, 9 views)