Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Approved Member

Default My avatar

This is for the two guys who posted about my avatar (the posts were deleted from another thread).

...and this will confuse you even more!....

...and this too...

http://www.google.se/images?q=cat+ni...INhPM5KXjUswM:

--

Flying online as Setback.

Last edited by major_setback; 09-29-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by major_setback View Post
...and this will confuse you even more!....

These cats are 100% Japanese. They are in Japanese house, 100% positive.

not sure about the Ninja part
Old 09-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

One of my two cats is definitely a ninja. My wife and I were both in the garden when they came hurtling across the lawn, tabby chasing grey, all out. They leapt a wall onto a raised flower bed and hurtled for the hole in the hedge that leads into a field behind the house. Suddenly the grey cat leapt about two feet in the air, did a 360-degree pirouette, and they both barrelled on but with the grey right on tabby's tail. It was a splendid manouevre that left us quite stunned - "did you see that?" - and presumably left the tab quite confused too.

Our grey cat is definitely strange. He spends a lot of time on the roof of our house, pacing along the ridge tiles or walking along with his feet in the guttering. He's been known to leap fifteen feet to the ground, and delights in walking along the balcony railing here - 2" (45mm) wide and 40 feet (12m) above the ground, a sheer drop! His tabby brother is a total groundhog by comparison and about as agile as a wooden iguana. It's weird how cats from the same litter can be so dissimilar.
CH Franken-Tripehound stick and throttle merged, CH Pro pedals. TrackIR 5 and Pro-clip. Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brando View Post
One of my two cats is definitely a ninja. My wife and I were both in the garden when they came hurtling across the lawn, tabby chasing grey, all out. They leapt a wall onto a raised flower bed and hurtled for the hole in the hedge that leads into a field behind the house. Suddenly the grey cat leapt about two feet in the air, did a 360-degree pirouette, and they both barrelled on but with the grey right on tabby's tail. It was a splendid manouevre that left us quite stunned - "did you see that?" - and presumably left the tab quite confused too.

Our grey cat is definitely strange. He spends a lot of time on the roof of our house, pacing along the ridge tiles or walking along with his feet in the guttering. He's been known to leap fifteen feet to the ground, and delights in walking along the balcony railing here - 2" (45mm) wide and 40 feet (12m) above the ground, a sheer drop! His tabby brother is a total groundhog by comparison and about as agile as a wooden iguana. It's weird how cats from the same litter can be so dissimilar.
Man, my cat wouldn't last a day at your house as he falls off of stuff constantly lol. Some of the tumbles out of his cat tree have been epic and since he weighs over 20lbs, the thuds are fairly epic.

I must admit that I have spent a few hours in my life looking at "lolcat" pics....I need to turn in my man card.

Splitter
Old 09-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

Well, someone did an amazing edit on that original photo!! (It wasn't me)...and it has spread over the entire internet. I have tried to find the original dog photo with no success...if anyone sees it please post it here.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
"Our grey cat is definitely strange. He spends a lot of time on the roof of our house, pacing along the ridge tiles or walking along with his feet in the guttering. He's been known to leap fifteen feet to the ground, and delights in walking along the balcony railing here - 2" (45mm) wide and 40 feet (12m) above the ground, a sheer drop! His tabby brother is a total groundhog by comparison and about as agile as a wooden iguana. It's weird how cats from the same litter can be so dissimilar. "
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Personally, I fall off the roof too often to go up there much!

Flying online as Setback.

Last edited by major_setback; 09-30-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Default Amazing!

Amazing cats - I taught, that this is Photoshop, but it is real indeed!
Kind regards Major!
Old 10-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Approved Member

Maybe I should open a thread about my goldfish...

not that I have one, but I could get one if that helps the thread keep going.

Last edited by swiss; 10-01-2010 at 12:26 PM.