Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Default New Spells in Crossworlds

Hello PPL,
I just found a spell scroll-call Chaos Dragon which is I think new to Crossworlds, I cannot find any info on it nowhere, can someone here clear me up, it looks really powerfull I needed 20 crystals to learn it. So, what are the characteristics of the summon?How does it scale with Intelligence? What other new spells are in Crossworlds?
TY
DST
Old 10-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTiamat View Post
Hello PPL,
I just found a spell scroll-call Chaos Dragon which is I think new to Crossworlds, I cannot find any info on it nowhere, can someone here clear me up, it looks really powerfull I needed 20 crystals to learn it. So, what are the characteristics of the summon?How does it scale with Intelligence? What other new spells are in Crossworlds?
TY
DST
Not surу it's a very good spell, too expensive and rather weak.
You can read more reports here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16584
Old 10-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Anyone else here does know the characteristics of the dragon , maybe at lvl 3 chaos magic? Or the dmg formula for black hole?
TY
Old 10-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Anyone else here does know the characteristics of the dragon , maybe at lvl 3 chaos magic? Or the dmg formula for black hole?
TY
Here are two screens with stats of the level 2 Dragon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kb 2010-10-11 12-24-27-28.JPG (386.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg kb 2010-10-11 12-24-54-64.JPG (393.7 KB, 92 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

looks pretty good, it is better damage-wise than lvl 3 phoenix, has anyone a Idea how it is at lvl 3, and vtw TY for the pictures.
DST
Old 10-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

Here is the third level:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kb 2010-10-11 12-54-39-11.JPG (221.3 KB, 98 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
looks pretty good, it is better damage-wise than lvl 3 phoenix, has anyone a Idea how it is at lvl 3, and vtw TY for the pictures.
DST
I used Lvl 3 Chaos for a little while, and it seemed really bad. It would die in one round, even with like 50 intellect and level 3 summon.

Mind you, I play on impossible modes, so on the easier modes, the chaos dragon might be good because of his initial landing/damage.

Chaos does AoE damage when it lands, just once.

Ancient Phoenix hits three units AND burns EVERY time it hits AND counters AND it has a very high critical hit base.

Ancient Phoenix can also resurrect units.

The stats are nearly the same, but the triple hit factor of the phoenix plus burning is too good to pass up. It is basically a tank, resurrector, and up to three flaming arrows all in one. It almost always crits due to high crit base.

Chaos takes waaay too much mana and crystals for what it does. The only advantage I see with Chaos is that it raises the morale of demons.