Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

Default Quick review

Who the hell designed this piece of crap ?

This has to be the most pathetic attempt at a so called war simulation. Everything is broken in this game. Flanking doesn't work, ranges don't work, rear attacks don't work, vision ranges don't work, the cpu can stomp you with only 2 crappy tanks even though you have 3 AT's and 2 tanks, nothing.

What's the story with the developers, do they have personal problems or something ? It's just amazing, I mean everything from my units misses, but the opponent hits everything .... and guess what ? even if he is MILES AWAY out of his weapon range. Isn't the range a deciding factor in hit probability ? What about unit cover ? WHAT COVER ??

Well, I guess when the opponent destroys a tank which is BEHIND A FREAKING HILL, realism is what comes in mind first. Pathetic, and what is more pathetic is that I paid good money for this excuse of a game. And people jump up like crazy debating that Company of Heroes is way behind MoW. Yeah right, at least that game offers what it WAS SUPPOSED TO OFFER.

Pathetic.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

Do you want to learn how to play this game?
Old 08-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzaD View Post
Do you want to learn how to play this game?
There's nothing to learn from a broken game, period.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:06 PM
Approved Member

You just sound like another new player that got his ass own and instead of learning from your mistake you just blame it on the game for your own failure.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
You just sound like another new player that got his ass own and instead of learning from your mistake you just blame it on the game for your own failure.
Well said and yet another TROLL enters.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Mister, I have only one question ... did you read what I've said in the first post ?
When a unit fires through a HILL from miles away and he registers a successful hit ... well, excuse me for using harsh words like 'broken game'. Let the 'here comes the troll' posts roll in, just another mindless cliche.

Excuse me for actually criticizing the game like any rational person should do.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

You just got your ass handed to you by a more experience player, but instead of accepting that, you just went and blame it on the game,

Even when someone offer to help you on how to play the game, you answer by saying this "There's nothing to learn from a broken game, period." like you're so sure that the game is broken, that it can't even be possible that you just lost to a more experience player or the lack of experience in your own part,

also criticizing a game is fine but your criticism is a rant, so to make this short the game is not broken you just lost to a more experience player, period
Old 08-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
You just got your ass handed to you by a more experience player, but instead of accepting that, you just went and blame it on the game,

Even when someone offer to help you on how to play the game, you answer by saying this "There's nothing to learn from a broken game, period." like you're so sure that the game is broken, that it can't even be possible that you just lost to a more experience player or the lack of experience in your own part,

also criticizing a game is fine but your criticism is a rant, so to make this short the game is not broken you just lost to a more experience player, period
I repeat ... there's nothing to learn from a broken game, period.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

I spent hundreds of hours of playing the game and have hundreds of MP games behind me, I have never seen (nor did I hear from anyone) a bullet going through a hill. Maybe you've just found a bug or something, so take a screen and report it.

Last edited by CzaD; 09-01-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Approved Member

It was artillery probably from His description,