Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Spirits of Rage

Spirits of Rage All information about Spirits of Rage

Old 10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Approved Member

Default Upgrading the evil shoal rage ability..

Well this is the best abilty for the swamp thing but im kinda annoying its not letting me upgrade it! whenever i get new experience its now either the armor or the spit..the armor is now really high but costs like 30 rage. I've only upgraded the shaol like twice and it stopped showing it as a choice when i choose to upgrade the armor over it, about 4 levels ago. now it never shows it.

how does it work it out what to give u as an option?
Old 10-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
Well this is the best abilty for the swamp thing but im kinda annoying its not letting me upgrade it! whenever i get new experience its now either the armor or the spit..the armor is now really high but costs like 30 rage. I've only upgraded the shaol like twice and it stopped showing it as a choice when i choose to upgrade the armor over it, about 4 levels ago. now it never shows it.

These upgrades are randomized, so wait for appropriate upgrade.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Approved Member

The shoal was one of my favorites too for a while but then it suddenly didn't get anything for like 6 levels. The shield on the other hand is excellent because it costs me about 7 rage and it'll absord even a hit of 10000 damage altho the strength of the shield is much lower. That's why I tend to send my dragons and griffins on very dangerous missions

The bottom line is, you have to adjust your strategy according to what you're being offered.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

Later on the Evil Shoal will seem quite weak. My favourite mass attack Rage spell is in fact the Underground Spikes, which by level 25 are doing 360-700 damage to ALL targets on the screen. No more messing about trying to get the angles right.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Approved Member

i like that rage that tale away 20% of enemy strenght for 5 ragepoints.

supergood facing hugestacks that are immune to my damage spells.

i have upgraded it to have rest:2 from original :4
Old 10-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennec View Post
i like that rage that tale away 20% of enemy strenght for 5 ragepoints.

supergood facing hugestacks that are immune to my damage spells.

i have upgraded it to have rest:2 from original :4
Mine's 40% and like 25 rage. It was around 20 points more expensive but I got lucky on last level. I hope I'll get lucky again soon On big stacks it seems it hits harder than any of my archers can crit so I'd say it's a pretty good skill
Old 10-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post

According to fan manual:

For lvl 3 evil shoal you need your rage spirit at least lvl 8. Mechanics works like:
If you reach all prerequisites (in this case lvl 8 and 2nd level of evil shoal) then one of the choices will be lvl 3 evil shoal (of course if at that point you dont have reached prerequisites for 3 skills. In that case it may not propose you to upgrade that skill, but such situation is almost impossible). So you dont have lvl 8, you hadn't lvl 2 shoal when reached lvl 8 or you just missed it... If you missed it or didn't had lvl 2 shoal at lvl 8 then next chance to get it is completely random.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:37 AM
Approved Member

Fear ME!
Black Hole!
1100-1500 dmg.,80 rage ( ),rest 2 (as if i can gather 80 rage in 2 turns again ! )
Muhahahahahahah .. .coh , coh .. Hahaha
Old 10-03-2008, 06:09 AM
Approved Member

Loved the black hole. Turn 1 - collect Rage from enemy, turn 2 - use smth else, turn 3 - black hole, end of battle
Old 10-03-2008, 07:14 AM
Approved Member

would be nice if the fan manual would be translated into english so that other fans can join these types of discussions...