Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

Default Champion campaign and Hagrid

Ok, decided to have a go and record a video to show, how owerpowered Hagrid and plants really are.

Now first, the odds for the crown, diploma and Thorns to spawn in main arena are really slim. I scanned almost a 100 games, before i got these items. I did it, because i wanted to complete the "Thousand Emperor's Arena" quest. Experience scrolls were a bonus (Lew gets them after ~10-15 new games).

At first i went for a no-loss game, but it would have taken me a long time to ressurect, so i just went for a hack-and-slash strategy.

I paused after boss fights to plan ahead, so i could do it smoothly. If you watch it, you'll see.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Really impressive!
I had never thought that is possible to beat Baal only with thorns.
Perhaps I made an own trial. (but first I had to finish OotM)
Nice job!
Old 03-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Approved Member

Very nifty. I think it is amusing how you clearly aren't even trying that hard. Like... casting a spell now and then maybe. Y'know, just because you can. Not even really learning all that many spells. I mean, even against Baal, you just alternated between cool rage and divine armor.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Approved Member

Thanks.

I tried with warriro class before that and got two blackthorn crowns. One was at elf land and another i got from K'tahu or some other equel boss, can't remember correctly. So, when i had enough leadership to support ~10K thorns, they did ~220K damage to lesser creatures.