Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

to unicornxp: Can you show screen of saves? You know, cheats...

my game:

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/fightern.png/

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/mazec.png/
Old 12-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meegor View Post
to unicornxp: Can you show screen of saves? You know, cheats...

my game:

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/fightern.png/

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/mazec.png/
If you mean cheating by using cheat codes, if he did, it would say Amelie the Cheater in the title for the end game.

Unless he is really good at photoshopping.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

I tried a cheat levelup, and name remained the same...

http://img814.imageshack.us/i/cheatb.png/
Old 12-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meegor View Post
I tried a cheat levelup, and name remained the same...

http://img814.imageshack.us/i/cheatb.png/
Oh wow, admittedly, I never used the cheats in a full game to completion (only to test data), so I never realized it, just took what people said as gospel.

That's good to know though.

To be frank though, it isn't a real competition to be taken seriously. If someone wants to cheat/lie to everyone else, ultimately, they are only cheating themselves.

Maybe it is better to ask players how they did certain tasks that you might find difficult.

I'm one of the dumber players on this forum, and I find nifty things here and there for myself. So, I am sure there are tons of little strategies that other players know that you can apply to your game.

I wonder if someone should write up a comprehensive strategy FAQ? A lot of players find the same common strategies on their own though, but the advanced stuff which might seem like common sense, is probably not that common sense at all.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Well, this is new, perhaps not all cheats give you cheater tittle?

I'm sure the crystal one gives you that tittle.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

Just curious but how did you get the warrior to 50k Leadership?

Generally with flags & level ups you would have amassed about 43K at lvl 61.

Leadership in the game can only come from...

Level ups (about 90% of total in most games), flags (no more than 4-5K the whole game i would think) and items (but the warrior doesn't seem to be using +Leadership items).

Impressive to do it in seven days though. To me that seems it must be like visiting every island only once.

Edit: I never considered Flaming Eyes, maybe that is the reason.

Great game though, which i don't think i would ever best. In real time in Amelia's world it must have looked like she was on speed or something, just running crazily from fight to fight and flag to flag and never checking out the scenery Cause the minutes in game run down nearly as fast as seconds in our time when not in pause.

Last edited by Minecontrol; 01-03-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecontrol View Post
Just curious but how did you get the warrior to 50k Leadership?

Generally with flags & level ups you would have amassed about 43K at lvl 61.

Leadership in the game can only come from...

Level ups (about 90% of total in most games), flags (no more than 4-5K the whole game i would think) and items (but the warrior doesn't seem to be using +Leadership items).

Impressive to do it in seven days though. To me that seems it must be like visiting every island only once.

Edit: I never considered Flaming Eyes, maybe that is the reason.

Great game though, which i don't think i would ever best. In real time in Amelia's world it must have looked like she was on speed or something, just running crazily from fight to fight and flag to flag and never checking out the scenery Cause the minutes in game run down nearly as fast as seconds in our time when not in pause.
You also get leadership items from the Stones you rescue! Flaming Eyes is definitely a big pusher too.

I've considered a "Ultra Leadership" build.

Yeah, the 7 day builds almost require some element of luck (not to downplay it, just saying) to get the right distribution of items or to be lucky enough for Call Colossus.

Impressive stuff, none the less!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
You also get leadership items from the Stones you rescue! Flaming Eyes is definitely a big pusher too.

I've considered a "Ultra Leadership" build.
I have just completed my uber leadership game. The effective leadership of my final stack of 34 Red Dragons was 70k (with flaming eyes). I also had 800 repair droids (split into two groups for the Baal battle (and about 600 droid guards), left the Shamans in the castle (too much of a resurrection headache).

Final Game and score (i didn't plan my island hops precisely enough, so some lesser quests (eg return this (and then be told it's not good enough to go back and get another one) or fetch that) went unfinished...

Old 01-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecontrol View Post
I have just completed my uber leadership game. The effective leadership of my final stack of 34 Red Dragons was 70k (with flaming eyes). I also had 800 repair droids (split into two groups for the Baal battle (and about 600 droid guards), left the Shamans in the castle (too much of a resurrection headache).

Final Game and score (i didn't plan my island hops precisely enough, so some lesser quests (eg return this (and then be told it's not good enough to go back and get another one) or fetch that) went unfinished...

Congrats! Yeah, I like Shaman, but they tend to not be good in Heroic Battles.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
No, unfortunately not.

The most important thing about 7 days game is the island loop.

Yeah i said loop, that means each island is visited more than once.

But there is also an exception like bolo, everything in bolo can be finished in one go, so no need to go back there, another is umkas.

I mean, no quest in bolo require you to go to another island than back to bolo, unlike debir for example.

Quote:
Yeah, the 7 day builds almost require some element of luck (not to downplay it, just saying) to get the right distribution of items or to be lucky enough for Call Colossus.
This is both 100% wrong and 100% correct.

If you don't use scanner, you need some luck in the items, especially for very high lv run.

As for the 7 days run, if you know how to do it, even without scanner, there is no need for luck.

Remember, not all things in the game is randomized.

However, there is some sacrifice, that is you're very limited in your choice, i mean most of the time you use the non randomized element of the game, certain type of units and items are not randomized.

Example? Droids for units, inquisitor sword for item, there are others, but i don't remember them quite well.

Well, you can defeat all enemies in the game with just droids, though you probably need a -leadership item for dwarf race, probably two.

The most important thing in doing 7 days run is island loop, and don't forget to scout other island as soon as you get the map.

After you get other island map, save your game, scout that island, make plan on all things (units, items, skills, spells), you often forced to change units if you don't you scanner though, so prepare your gold.

And the hardest part in doing 7 days run is actually the first 4 island, though to me it's not that hard, just very very super boring.

And about call of colosus for early game, actually in CW, it is possible to not use that, remember, you can get rune mage early, in scarlet, just try to reach 2k leadership, the island there always sell rune mage (one of the non randomized element of the game). Yep, if you don't have call of colossus, that rune mage is the earliest lv 5 unit you can possibly have.

However, it is much easier and not boring using call of colossus.

And no, you don't need luck to get call of colossus, just have lv 2 treasure searcher and be prepared to replay many of your battles to successfuly acquire 1 of that scroll.

Though i suggest to not use it after you reach 2k, instead just use droids, 1 archmage, rune mage in bolo, reach 2500 leadership there, always reachable for paladin and warrior (i don't know about mage), then get black dragon, that zag zag and ship fortress orc will be very easy, and from them you get the easy start, so much exp for early game.

Not to mention a black dragon so early in the game is very very nice.

However, the fact is you have two choice, keep using your black dragon + other units, or use another lv 5 available to you + other units, i mean for example you can switch your black dragon with giant after you reach montero.

Yes, giants will outdamage your 1 black dragon (from call of colossus), but i always choose to keep using my black dragon, the burn effect is nice, like a mass helplesness, not to mention 1 black dragon is much harder to bring down than couple of giants.

Well, the choice is up to each individual though.

Last edited by atlatea; 01-06-2011 at 06:02 PM.