Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 10-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Is the DLC going to have a patch for the whole game? If so do we need to pay to get a new patch for our rignroll?!
I think yes, because they haven't made lot of maney with r'n'r, so they have to remedy...

EDIT: i found an interview whit igor about the addon on the russian site db-3.ru. I tranlated it with Google translate so... My conlcusion is: the addon will never be released!

It has been several weeks after the patch and there was some kind of a lull in the camp of developers and wanted to know at least a few words on what is working now?
Over addon

I think everyone would be interested to learn at least very briefly, in what will be his izyumenka. Are there plans to release a special preview, which will reveal at least some of the mysteries, and if so, when?
Necessarily, as we will be ready to reveal a nice set pieces and arrange on preview

In this case, whether it planned to release zavlekalochki in the form of screenshots or videos of those novelties which will see us in the game?
Of course

In our case, an addon for long-distance 3, the addition of something radically new, a radical change in existing or complete correction of all errors of previous versions of the game?

This little bit of everything

Can we say with confidence that in the expansion we have not seen rain for not a cloud in heaven and that with the rear-view mirrors will not have problems?

While nothing is impossible to say, the issue is solved Weather

If we are talking about the weather, can we talk about the new weather conditions in the expansion? For example heavy fog, which would impede the traffic on the autobahn, sparkling sky and the sounds of a thunderstorm in the rain, strong winds, picking up dust, twigs and leaves ...

It is not excluded, it was speculated

Among the fans of the game, there are many rumors about the appearance of pedestrians, a new town and the destruction of some concrete blocks, involving new roads. ? Refute or confirm this information?

... course area will increase by the same Vegas ...... another case in which packs and add-ons that will ... it is still a secret

This means one addon development thirds of the game could not restrict?
Everything can be

And if we talk about music, could be a new radio station?
Probably not

Last edited by lamanorbu; 10-04-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

No, it's not abandoned. Expansion development has been currently suspended, but we do plan to deliver fixes and patches for the game.

A question was asked in the "Patch Discussion" thread, and replied by Sneaksie. I thought I would copy it here also. Since it pertains to this subject too.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-07-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

At least a clue: an unfinished eastbound (las vegas-bound) road in Reno, maybe they thought to include the expansion in main r'n'r game (see attached screenshot). And another indication: when you won a race, an image that represent an International 9300 appears.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0001.jpg (276.9 KB, 84 views)
Old 11-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Is there anything mentioned of apperance of the new trucks (Mack, Volvo, International?)

Sorry for double-post, but...
Ok, I have found this that MAY answer mine (and someone's else question)...

http://db-3.ru/sites/default/files/resources.jpg

Ok, so you see exactly 6 trucks that have been taken out from the game, and, as you can see, there are fake names on all 6 trucks, that raise another question:

Can it be that all these 6 trucks are going to be included in the Nevada add-on?
I don't see a reason why not, because they aren't licensed! I'd really like to see VOLVO VNL!
But there is another reason that i believe that these 6 truck are going to be included in the Nevada add-on 97%!
You see, these six trucks all have above them their fake logos, and they are hi-res! So, this can't be an fan picture because there is no files of these trucks whatsoever in the RNR folder. So this means this picture was made by 1C developers themselves!

Let's just wain 'n' see what will happen to these wonderful trucks

Se7en

If you need to add remarks to your last post, please use the "Edit" tab.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-23-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

I would assume so too. They look really nice.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Approved Member

Se7en
No! This is not screen by SoftLab-NSK. This screen / image is hidden in the game folder for the game menu! This screen is hidden in the game from the beginning. Use the "wdbTexture" and open the game files and come across this picture .... The game is a dirty different dysfunctional mess.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Se7en
No! This is not screen by SoftLab-NSK. This screen / image is hidden in the game folder for the game menu! This screen is hidden in the game from the beginning. Use the "wdbTexture" and open the game files and come across this picture .... The game is a dirty different dysfunctional mess.
Thanks i just saw these pics, i found the file and extracted with WDB and, beleive me i started crying! WHY? Why did they remove those trucks and they are not even licensed!?!? Beleive me, they wouldn't leave all these stuff here for nothing!! They will probably activate this when they release this Nevada add-on!
Old 11-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

I've been looking up on wikipedia everyday for changes, apparently the next add on is coming up in the next month, i do hope they go a head with the vegas add on. maybe expand beyond nevada as-well, that'd be really good (well obviously you don't wanna make too many cities), it takes like 30 minutes - 40 minutes alone from san diego to to the top of the map, but it would be nice to see nevada, always wanted to see vegas
Old 11-24-2010, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

Don't believe everything you see on Wikipedia. A lot of the times their information is incorrect. How would they know when it will be released?

The only ones that know are 1C & Softlabs. Anything else is just rumor.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:35 AM
Registered Member

Default Wondering

Are traffic lights going to be added? I wish the cities had more "movement" like people walking around; crossing the streets in the cities, and at the businesses. Would be nice to unload the trucks and going in the businesses that we drop off goods. I'm not liking dropping off things at the end of the interstate or having to slam on the brakes when the icon comes up to unhook the trailer.