Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 09-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Approved Member

Arrow Up-Coming Las Vegas & The Great Race Add-On Discussion.

You're all welcome to post your comments, opinions & suggestions on this up-coming add-on. Just don't ask when it's going to be out because at this moment there is no concrete date, and I wouldn't hold my breath on any rumored estimated time either. We are all too familiar with this.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Approved Member

Ok, first quistion... I saw this screenshot:
http://www.masslogics.com/images/trucking/rignroll.jpg
Will this truck be included in the addon? It's a fictional truck or a real one (maybe a Marmon)?

Last edited by lamanorbu; 09-27-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:00 PM
Approved Member

@lamanorbu:

No one knows, which elements will be included in the add on. It's possible, why not, but there's no guarantee.

The truck is a real one, looks like a truck of the International 9300 series.

=========================

I just hope for some new upgrades, trucks, pedestriants, nice and detailled landscapes and, of course, bug fixes, especially for the performance (Can't say that often enough!).
I like that idea of an add on. If they had enough time and money they should build the whole USA or North America for R&R.
I would pay for it... and also for this Las Vegas add on. As long as the content is worth it.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
Ok, first quistion... I saw this screenshot:
http://www.masslogics.com/images/trucking/rignroll.jpg
Will this truck be included in the addon? It's a fictional truck or a real one (maybe a Mormon)?
I agree with BleDrajor, and I had a feeling you were going to ask this type of question when you asked me to create this thread. These types of questions for the most part won't get answers. The developers very seldom visit this forum, and when/if they do they don't give us these types of answers.

This thread is basically for us (our forum members) to pass around comments, ideas, and suggestions. If your going to ask questions as to what the new add-on is going to have, you might as well be talking to yourself because an answer will not be forthcoming.

I'm not saying you can't ask these question. I'm just saying don't expect an answer. Sometimes Nike-It will get some inside information, and share them with us, or give us hints as to what to expect, but as you stated in another thread Igor will not discuss what will be in the Las Vegas add-on except for what you have already read about. Maybe later on we'll get some answers. So if he wouldn't answer your questions where you were, then he certainly won't answer them here.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-27-2010 at 06:23 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I agree with BleDrajor, and I had a feeling you were going to ask this type of question when you asked me to create this thread. These types of questions for the most part won't get answers. The developers very seldom visit this forum, and when/if they do they don't give us these types of answers.

This thread is basically for us (our forum members) to pass around comments, ideas, and suggestions. If your going to ask questions as to what the new add-on is going to have, you might as well be talking to yourself because an answer will not be forthcoming.

I'm not saying you can't ask these question. I'm just saying don't expect an answer. Sometimes Nike-It will get some inside information, and share them with us, or give us hints as to what to expect, but as you stated in another thread Igor will not discuss what will be in the Las Vegas add-on except for what you have already read about. Maybe later on we'll get some answers. So if he wouldn't answer your questions where you were, then he certainly won't answer them here.
sorry, the point of my post was just showing you this strange screenshot I found. Why on that website? no relation with softlab or 1c...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
sorry, the point of my post was just showing you this strange screenshot I found. Why on that website? no relation with softlab or 1c...
No problem. I just thought you would like to know.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

I think we all know that either this will get canceled or postponed for several times, or that they had already made most of the add-on previously and they choose to release the game in 2 parts to make more money of it.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

I think they already made most part of the addon, they're just testing, b/c they shown us lot of Macks & Volvos (they even put them in the background of the game menu). They are now waiting some month to create supspense and then they'll release the addon with a very high price to make money. In the first videos released in 2004-2005 some road signs indicated Nevada cities, like Carson City.

Last edited by lamanorbu; 09-30-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
@lamanorbu:

I like that idea of an add on. If they had enough time and money they should build the whole USA or North America for R&R.
I would pay for it... and also for this Las Vegas add on. As long as the content is worth it.
me too :]

aswell I'm expecting some new things like closed roads because of some disaster or something like in hard truck 2. More seacret roads. Improved physics and performance. Pedestrians. New trafic cars.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Approved Member

Is the DLC going to have a patch for the whole game? If so do we need to pay to get a new patch for our rignroll?!