Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 06-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

Arrow Patches For Bugs/Glitches.

Report 'Bugs & Glitches' here for suggested patches/updates. Freak Of Nature originally posted a thread indicating this. However, it was accidentally deleted by me. I tried to recovery it, to no avail. I will take measures to ensure this won't happen in the future. My most sincerest apologies to all concerned, especially to Freak Of Nature.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-15-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Approved Member

Ok so far the only glitch or bug i have so far is that when you play your own music on the radio, it sounds different as to when your playing it outside the game.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkor View Post
Ok so far the only glitch or bug i have so far is that when you play your own music on the radio, it sounds different as to when your playing it outside the game.
Can you descibe how it sounds. Mine is low, and sounds as if you were listening to it in a tunnel (kind of like an echo). Anyway, I just play my 'Windows Media Player' in the background before I load the game. I have a huge play-list that I choose from according to my mood.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Registered Member

maybe the problem that occures and you cant take load to some warehouse after you started the story missions and where it tells that you have already another contract. And the right mirror problem that shows the left one if you dont look to the right.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:12 AM
Approved Member

Low volume and 'like in tunnel' feel comes from wrong EAX settings, which are quite different on various Pcs with different integrated audio chips or separately purchased audio cards. Try to change the audio device in game options and/or alter settings like EAX in control panel of your audio chip/card.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
Low volume and 'like in tunnel' feel comes from wrong EAX settings, which are quite different on various Pcs with different integrated audio chips or separately purchased audio cards. Try to change the audio device in game options and/or alter settings like EAX in control panel of your audio chip/card.
That would be the case if the game in general sounded like that. The game sounds perfect with the exception of "my music" in the game. The game radio sounds normal. It's just when my music comes on. No EAX setting would alleviate this problem. So to solve it I just use Windows MP in the background.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

Default western star

the 4900 westernstar has problems with the upgraded front bumper with lights in it. The lights dont work on the bumper all other lights on the truck do but the ones on the bumper.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbilt18 View Post
the 4900 westernstar has problems with the upgraded front bumper with lights in it. The lights dont work on the bumper all other lights on the truck do but the ones on the bumper.

I have this problem too!
Old 08-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

Oh yeah i might as well just mention it, but the random "falling of the road" in L.A
Or the "Hitting an invisible wall on the road" in L.A
Old 08-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

Some other stuff...btw sorry for my bad english....
...traffic fall through bridges on you => really annoying because cops run after you grrr...
...traffic appears from nowhere (T-junction => stop, look left right then drive slowly to left (right) and hit by high speed moving traffic) grrr...
...weird behavior of truck in warehouse (its looks like Nick can not find the right gear)...
...traffic sometime turn randomly hard left (right) and hit the wall (and fly away or fall in the ground)...
...street lights its fine but why not works correct at night (path around greenfield warehouse its nice example) grrr...

I think this maybe not fit here but..
...automatic cruise control glithy all the time..
...things like hard braking for no reason (no traffic tested) turning hard on straight path or hitting things along free!!?? route...grrr

Last edited by SkaterMcgee; 08-02-2010 at 01:09 PM.