Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 07-03-2011, 07:08 PM
Approved Member

You may have to un-check the antialising every time you play. Look at it just to make sure. I’ve heard of this happening before.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

yeah. But I don't know now, maybe antialisng isn't the case, cuz after playing for some time other savegame where wasn't raining I loaded that one where it's raining at the start and it was crashing,it worked. Maybe it has something to do with game loading all the textures or something after u play for some time.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

Angry I just bought Rig & Roll

Hi all, I hope people can assist here. I just bought Righ & Roll 1 week ago. I noticed some crashing bugs that happend right at playing, but was able to get past them and play the game. What a fun game.. lol. Being that I am from Cali, being able to drive on these highways crack me up. Their are a few descrepencies, but then again, some things you see on the side of the road, are on the side of the road....

Ok so to my problem, I am on the Gorge level. I hope people understand what that means. Before I got the call from Dakota saying blblabla, and lets meet at the truck stop at hwy 395/108.... Well I am still trying to pass this. The problem I have is I'll save my game throughout playing the game, but I can only save prior to that phone w/ dakota all of a sudden. I have no idea if it has to do w/ that level I am at, or if the game just crashes. Anyhow, I haven't solved that stupid level yet, and did figure out the backroads you have to drive on. My problem is i have to start over 30 minutes in the passed just to rstart... I have tried 4 times alread (2 hours!). the game will crash randomly.

Ok, and besides that I have tried to apply the patch, but the patch says I have no RignRoll installed.

So, very bugged issues. I got upto this level, but cannot get passed it. Don't want to go too far back, but sadly I might have to restart the game. Honestly I don't want to waste time if the program is just going to crash.

What is wrong w/ level "the gorge"? Why can't we save after the original phone call w/ Dakota that explains where to meet? We can realy save, but if you load the level up, it crashes within seconds of loading. Thus making me have to back through my archives of saves.... at least 30 minutes. Lol if I fail the level... I lost atleast an hour of game time or my life.

sigh... anyone else had this issue? I am just trying to get passed that level and move on w/ the story line.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-04-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Moved To The Proper Thread.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
Please list you system specs. Like in my signature.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Ok. I have a "big problem" (i think it's big). My game is not crashing (as far as i undestand what "crash" means). It just keep closing without any reason. One second you are playing just fine and in the next you see the desktop with no error...

My PC Specs:
AMD Phenom X4 945 3,0 GHz CPU
Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P Motherboard
Gainward GTX 260 896MB
Kingston 4x2 GB DDR3 1333 MHz
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit (Polish)

I'm using Polish version of Rig N Roll but I've already tried English version with the same result.

Regards, Rafal
Old 10-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please let me know where you purchased the game for me to help you further.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-13-2011 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

From polish publisher Cenega. It's not a digital downlowd, it's a box version of the game 3.0.3.2682

Last edited by Nishczyciel; 10-13-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

And where did you get the English Version?
Old 10-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

The polish version installer allow to install polish version and/or english version. I'm thinking of downloading true english version of Rig n roll from some torrent sites and then install it with my CD-KEY.

Last edited by Nishczyciel; 10-13-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Approved Member

I have recieved your PM's, and have submitted your problem to the powers that be. I'll PM you as to the results. Give them until next week. Most aren't around on the weekend. Let's stick with PM's on your case for now.