Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 11-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by =vit_unit= View Post
There will be all types of planes on the red side. Blue team has ju-87 and bf109. But the quantity of planes is in aspect as follows: ubers-little, middle-more, weak-the most (or more then little)

I think that this event will be taken on the last decade of November.
Do you think it could work to have it on the first of December since the last full week of November is Thanksgiving for Americans and some (including myself) may be out of town?

My personal suggestion for the aircraft thing would be the following:

Red:
20 Hurricane MK I (Rotal)
10 Hurricane MK I (100 octane)
10 Spitfire IA (100 octane)
10 Spitfire IIA

Blue:
20 Ju-87B-2 Stuka
10 Me-109E-4
20 Me-109E-1/3

Does anyone else have an idea for this as well? The reason the Me-109E-1/3 is split like that is because some people have personal preference between the two and they are fairly similar besides the weapon change. The amount of high performance Spits can be reduced through request and can you pass this on to sukhoi.ru and see if they like this since I can't speak russian (or at least fluently).

S!
Eagle
Old 11-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
Do you think it could work to have it on the first of December since the last full week of November is Thanksgiving for Americans and some (including myself) may be out of town?

Red:
10 Spitfire IIA

Blue:
20 Ju-87B-2 Stuka
10 Me-109E-4
20 Me-109E-1/3

Does anyone else have an idea for this as well? The reason the Me-109E-1/3 is split like that is because some people have personal preference between the two and they are fairly similar besides the weapon change. The amount of high performance Spits can be reduced through request and can you pass this on to sukhoi.ru and see if they like this since I can't speak russian (or at least fluently).

S!
Eagle
Yes, the list is about the aircraft.
The mission will be carried out one time in late November or early December. Time TBD. With a choice of hand for what will fly and yellow_tem sukhoi_tem will know when you push the captain. Our and your captain will hold a draw and then it becomes clear who is red and who is blue.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

Red:
10 Spitfire IIA

Blue:
20 Ju-87B-2 Stuka
10 Me-109E-4
20 Me-109E-1/3

S!
Eagle
The event date will be agreed by organizers with counting of american holidays. I think we will cross in opinions of dating.
The aircraft list is quite good.
As for me all British planes are ubers Just joking. The best plane is the plane with best pilot. Anyway waiting for other suggestions here and on sukhoi forum.

And the most important thing is the list of participators as I mentioned above. We need to know exact amount of people for creating of the mission and putting targets on the map.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Approved Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maler View Post
Yes, the list is about the aircraft.
The mission will be carried out one time in late November or early December. Time TBD. With a choice of hand for what will fly and yellow_tem sukhoi_tem will know when you push the captain. Our and your captain will hold a draw and then it becomes clear who is red and who is blue.
Do you think you can see if Sukhoi is happy with that list or if they want some adjustments for it? If anyone here as well has a change selection, go ahead and post it please. As far as I know, I don't think we have a team captain yet but I'll probably create a sign up thread for it and ask somewhat for a vote on who to be leader that everyone will be able to listen to.

Quote:
The event date will be agreed by organizers with counting of american holidays. I think we will cross in opinions of dating.
The aircraft list is quite good.
As for me all British planes are ubers Just joking. The best plane is the plane with best pilot. Anyway waiting for other suggestions here and on sukhoi forum.

And the most important thing is the list of participators as I mentioned above. We need to know exact amount of people for creating of the mission and putting targets on the map.
I'm going to create 2 new threads for sign ups with the original threads left for discussion so it isn't cluttered with sign ups. Another thing we'll need to do is assign a Team Captain for this forum whcih we can do on the sign ups thread. I'll try to keep track of it to the best of my ability for the sign ups. One last question for you guys: Do we need to form 2 teams for both sides or just 1 for one side? I'll let you guys see the sign up thread and correct any mistakes that I make.

Mods, can you please add (Discusions Only) to the thread title and sticky it please?
Old 11-15-2012, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

You can create list as it was done on sukhoi: who fly both sides, red only and blue only.
For example:

Yellow_team (universalists):
1. Stealth_Eagle
2. Valec
3. ATAG_Krupi
4. 310_Cibule

Reserve (Luftwaffe only):
1. ATAG_Colander
2. ATAG_Doc

Reserve (RAF only):
1. Pomidor
2. 71st_AH_Macro
... and so on

C'mon, yellow team, be more active!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Do you think you can see if Sukhoi is happy with that list or if they want some adjustments for it?
Me and Maler are from sukhoi forum and more or less agree with this list of planes. Anyway it was posted on sukhoi. We'll see what people say.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Me and Maler are from sukhoi forum and more or less agree with this list of planes. Anyway it was posted on sukhoi. We'll see what people say.
Any response from Sukhoi?

Come on Yellow Team, we don't want to just hand the Russians victory.
(Sorry if that offended anyone but if needed, I or a mod will edit it out)
Old 11-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

So... I can not subscribe to the list, because the ATAG forum does not allow me to.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

There is also a sign up thread here on 1C.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Any response from Sukhoi?
People just signing up. I think they agree with these planes.

Have you chosen a captain?
I think it will take too much time with that voting and democracy