Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 11-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

Aloha gentleman,

I would fly aswell, on 1c.eu! Ole!
As long as i`m not on one of those boats....

Saludos!

Last edited by Rince; 11-13-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =vit_unit= View Post
Approximately the storm will begin in 2 weeks. Don't worry, you will be informed when mission is ready.
What i meant was sow is 8pm sat and sunday. So cant play at these times and we get 90 odd poeple so you'd be better off avoiding those times
Old 11-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Will 1C fly for Brits or Germans?

The event will take place in the evening or late afternoon presumably. Of what time zone? If Russians from Vladivostok will make an arrangement with Americans from the West Coast people from the EU might have a little problem. Most of us go to work at 7 UTC or CET

Nos 310. & 311. Czechoslovak (virtual) squadrons

Asus P5N-T DELUXE nForce 780i, Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, GeForce 580 GTX 1.5 GB, SSD OCZ Vertex 2 120GB, Windows 7 64bit, Hewlett Packard LP2475w 24"
MS Sidewinder FF, Saitek Pedals, CH Throttle, Home made Trim Box, TrackIR 5
Old 11-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Approved Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 310_cibule View Post
Will 1C fly for Brits or Germans?

The event will take place in the evening or late afternoon presumably. Of what time zone? If Russians from Vladivostok will make an arrangement with Americans from the West Coast people from the EU might have a little problem. Most of us go to work at 7 UTC or CET
The plan is to have a couple rounds (don't know how many yet) with both sides alternating sides.

I have no honest idea on timing and the date but it can not be during the week for me unless it is Friday in the afternoon for me due to school (EST). I'm thinking the best solution to this would be a Saturaday with somewhere in Europe at noon so the Russians will be flying before bedtime essentially, Europeans at Midday, and Americans in the morning (I'm an American and I'm fine with getting up early even though I'm probably the youngest dedicated full real pilot here. ).

I think we should also create a sign up thread for people to join that I can create but I wish to know the specific number of each variant that we have and then we can draw up a course of action (sent by PM's of course so no Russian spies can get in on our plan )

S!
Eagle, Master of Stealth
Old 11-14-2012, 04:39 AM
Approved Member

What Twitch channel is this going to be Streamed on?
Dip78?

Last edited by r0bc; 11-14-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:27 AM
Approved Member

Thx Stealth Eagle

Nos 310. & 311. Czechoslovak (virtual) squadrons

Asus P5N-T DELUXE nForce 780i, Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, GeForce 580 GTX 1.5 GB, SSD OCZ Vertex 2 120GB, Windows 7 64bit, Hewlett Packard LP2475w 24"
MS Sidewinder FF, Saitek Pedals, CH Throttle, Home made Trim Box, TrackIR 5
Old 11-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0bc View Post
What Twitch channel is this going to be Streamed on?
Dip78?
Yes, it is. Twitch and Dip78 are channels for streaming.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
The plan is to have a couple rounds (don't know how many yet) with both sides alternating sides.

I have no honest idea on timing and the date but it can not be during the week for me unless it is Friday in the afternoon for me due to school (EST). I'm thinking the best solution to this would be a Saturaday with somewhere in Europe at noon so the Russians will be flying before bedtime essentially, Europeans at Midday, and Americans in the morning (I'm an American and I'm fine with getting up early even though I'm probably the youngest dedicated full real pilot here. ).

I think we should also create a sign up thread for people to join that I can create but I wish to know the specific number of each variant that we have and then we can draw up a course of action (sent by PM's of course so no Russian spies can get in on our plan )

S!
Eagle, Master of Stealth
I think timing will be as you said. It should be convenient for the majority of people around the world
Also you, guys, need to create the list of participators with mentioning of their preferred time and side (blue or red).

AND http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...EGA-Battle!!!-))) look post #12

Last edited by =vit_unit=; 11-14-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =vit_unit= View Post
I think timing will be as you said. It should be convenient for the majority of people around the world
Also you, guys, need to create the list of participators with mentioning of their preferred time and side (blue or red).

AND http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...EGA-Battle!!!-))) look post #12
I'll create a sign up topic if you are able to give me the number and variants of the aircraft. I am personally wanting a Hurricane and Stuka Flight lead spots. Can't do it this weekend due to a different commitment and same with next one. Maybe early December will be good?
Old 11-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

There will be all types of planes on the red side. Blue team has ju-87 and bf109. But the quantity of planes is in aspect as follows: ubers-little, middle-more, weak-the most (or more then little)

I think that this event will be taken on the last decade of November.