Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Default The Funny thing about Realese date

The Funny thing is that the SCSSoft announced their new game "Euro Truck Simulator" they don't have a release date yet but i'm sure that it will be announced before "RnR"!!!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

It'll also suck alot more than RnR.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:46 AM
bakingcookies

I wouldn't say that.

A game without modding capabilities is worse than any other game. They say you will be able to play this game for 5 years without getting bored. Yeah, right. I think all these cut scenes for every time you get busted by the cops and refuel is going to get old after a few plays.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:03 AM
Approved Member

You probley never delt with "Lets think backward instead of forward when making a trucking simulation series"Soft.
SCS can burn in hell for all I care. The idiots made I-80 a freakin' 2-lane road in Convoy that I had to fix.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:46 PM
bakingcookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Driver
You probley never delt with "Lets think backward instead of forward when making a trucking simulation series"Soft.
SCS can burn in hell for all I care. The idiots made I-80 a freakin' 2-lane road in Convoy that I had to fix.
I don't know about you but my haulin game is pretty fun. I made lots of realism effects myself and have lots of trucks and other stuff people and myself made.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies
I wouldn't say that.

A game without modding capabilities is worse than any other game. They say you will be able to play this game for 5 years without getting bored. Yeah, right. I think all these cut scenes for every time you get busted by the cops and refuel is going to get old after a few plays.
There isnt enough modding on earth to repare the prizm3d engine you must of not been around very long ..
Old 11-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Approved Member

i heard of that euro truck simulator..the first euro trucking game i played was hard truck 2..this should be a nice game cause im a fan of american trucks and euro trucks! i just love em i also saw the screenshots for euro truck sim and it sort of looks good..but i dont know if it will be better than RnR.