Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Approved Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMF-214_HaVoK View Post
IMHO I do not think Oleg looks at these hackers in the same light some of you may.

Oleg and crew have moved on and its time many here should as well...if your catching what Im throwing.

S!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuchele View Post
That´s why I have an impression that Oleg see those mods with curiosity and in a more light way that some users do.
Just my humble opinion.
Yup, just your opinions which I do not share and none of us have any real proof.

Otherwise no point in this request which was bumped up from LAST YEAR in case none of you have noticed.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby200245601 View Post
There are plenty of Models with cockpits are wherewithals, maps, and other utilities needed to make these aircraft flyable at simviation.com and other sites. The work is already done it just needs to be implemented into this game. I heard this game is going to be improved and expanded but if enough of us voice this fact to ubisoft they will comply with our wishes. I mean they want sales to go up. This is one of the easiest ways to accomplish this end.

Sincerely, scooby200245601
Did you notice this thread was from last year??
Old 09-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

But "AI planes are already flying and they have no cockpit"

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Old 09-09-2008, 02:14 AM
Approved Member

The wonder of year old threads.

One of the saddest things about the "success" of IL2 is all the arcade style players who would have been happy as a pig in a poke with MSCFS dodgy flight models and planes that flew like "in the movies" as they would get to "fly" 1000's of different user made aircraft.

Overall we would have been far better off if those guys had stuck to MSCFS it suited them perfectly.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feuerfalke View Post
Considering the ammount of whining about the 190-bar, the gigantic Tempest-backplate and the little other minor issues and incorrect mini-bugs, that have surfaced again and again over the last 5 years, it's funny to see a bunch of the very same people demanding to just copy'n'paste an existing cockpit to make a non-flyable flyable.

Besides that, the main argument is not to cockpit or not to cockpit, but the fact that the flightmodel for the AI-planes is as basic as the AI itself.
100% agree
Old 09-14-2008, 03:10 AM
71st_Mastiff

uh ho; another mistake, didn't he make that mistake of enabling flying 3rd person view before (IL2)? Shouldn't he just have cockpits made close as possible, for all the planes?
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc