Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 10-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

Default Post is no longer relevant

Post is no longer relevant

Last edited by *Buzzsaw*; 09-14-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

AS far as bombers go I don't think it would make bomber pilots feel like theyre in hevan because we would not have the copkits, You can't bomb acuratley in no copkit mode, and you dont have the gagues .

It would be great though even if we got the copkits for the B-29 B-24 and one of the B-17's
Old 10-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Approved Member

No longer relevant

Last edited by *Buzzsaw*; 09-14-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

I sincerely hope that non flyable aircraft remain exactly that "Non Flyable".

If they can't have cockpits modelled for what ever reason, then let them remain AI controlled. If you guys don't like a Spit with a nose missing, imagine flying any aircraft without a cockpit!

CS.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Default Re-Add-ons and AI conversions

There are plenty of Models with cockpits are wherewithals, maps, and other utilities needed to make these aircraft flyable at simviation.com and other sites. The work is already done it just needs to be implemented into this game. I heard this game is going to be improved and expanded but if enough of us voice this fact to ubisoft they will comply with our wishes. I mean they want sales to go up. This is one of the easiest ways to accomplish this end.

Sincerely, scooby200245601
Old 09-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Considering the ammount of whining about the 190-bar, the gigantic Tempest-backplate and the little other minor issues and incorrect mini-bugs, that have surfaced again and again over the last 5 years, it's funny to see a bunch of the very same people demanding to just copy'n'paste an existing cockpit to make a non-flyable flyable.

Besides that, the main argument is not to cockpit or not to cockpit, but the fact that the flightmodel for the AI-planes is as basic as the AI itself.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

IMHO there is no point in Oleg spending the time to include this request when its already been done (to great effect) and in widespread use. I do recall Oleg stating many times that no such request would be included. IMHO I do not think Oleg looks at these hackers in the same light some of you may.

Oleg and crew have moved on and its time many here should as well...if your catching what Im throwing.

S!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMF-214_HaVoK View Post
IMHO there is no point in Oleg spending the time to include this request when its already been done (to great effect) and in widespread use. I do recall Oleg stating many times that no such request would be included. IMHO I do not think Oleg looks at these hackers in the same light some of you may.

Oleg and crew have moved on and its time many here should as well...if your catching what Im throwing.

S!
Totally agree with you Havok.
Anyway ,Oleg seems to count with third-parthy efforts way more with SOW than previously in Il2 old times.
People who are doing mods right now doesn´t have bad intentions , they are not doing money with those mods.
But they are gaining experience that could be well received doing future addictions using the tools that Oleg will release with SOW.
That´s why I have an impression that Oleg see those mods with curiosity and in a more light way that some users do.
Just my humble opinion.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Oleg: Consider enabling flying of AI planes with no cockpit
Can already fly AI planes with swapped cockpits now, and eventually with dedicated cockpits.

No need for Oleg to waste time while working over New Sim.

FB/PF is already brought back to life, starting late last year.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Approved Member

yes, lets push back the "SoW BoB" release date a little more...