Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencon View Post
I was hoping this would be about WW2 , not about the black cause .
I have good news for you. It's about WW2.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I just hope they don't speak in ebonics in the movie (Let me axe you this , Oh no you di-int girlfren , Whachoo talkin bout willis etc . That'll ruin the whole thing .They should be speaking like it's the 1940s .I was hoping this would be about WW2 , not about the black cause .Also I hope it's not like pearl harbour where 2 guys take on the entire enemy force and win .
Ebonics? Wow, I hope we don't have any African American readers out there because I would take offense to that and everything you stated here. Use more common sense and keep your personal stereotypes and opinions to yourself. I guarantee that it wouldn't cause a reaction, no matter how you personally feel.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I have ultrapack3 , what's the difference between SAS and ultrapack ?
Well since this is 1C I'm not going to elaborate too much but I will say that they use a ton of mods. Mods that are usually not seen on online play. If you like a ton of realism, they have it. You can visit the site:

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php
Hope that helps.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:51 PM
IamNotDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_Chaney_475th View Post
Ebonics? Wow, I hope we don't have any African American readers out there because I would take offense to that and everything you stated here. Use more common sense and keep your personal stereotypes and opinions to yourself. I guarantee that it wouldn't cause a reaction, no matter how you personally feel.
I think the motivation for his post is pretty obvious.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Approved Member

Ok fellas can we slow down a bit here please..............

pencon
&
SA_Chaney_475th

I suggest you read the rules for the Pilots Lounge before making any more posts in here.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=25163

1. - No one is accepted for posting in the Pilot's Lounge unless the poster has made at least 50 postings on the Il2-Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover forums and moderators are assured they are sensible, productive or on topic postings. You may appeal this by sending PM to a mod and we will in turn look into your request. You may be allowed to post here on a probationary period, if you have a marginal posting record here.

You need not reply to this post.

Thank you.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Approved Member

Having seen the movie, it is actually pretty good!

I wish I had these fps flying through bomber formations

Great scenes and great graphics and the story is the normal one (packed up to fit in 2hrs movie of course).

Only the scenes their are dogfighting ME-262s with P-51s are a bit exagerrated. A single bullet from the four MK108 of the ME-262 would have destroyed half a P-51 (instead of making holes in the cockpit).

~S~