Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Battle mode

Battle mode Strategy, hints, questions

Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

Default Grand Druid's Staff

I slaved to upgrade this item all the way to Grand Druid's staff & it worked great with griffins and snakes until its morale went 'terrible'.

I understand it does this with battles, since it hates fighting. I then fought to suppress the staff, but its morale is still terrible.

Is there any way to raise the morale of this item so it becomes usable again??
Old 08-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Registered Member

if it's morale is at 0 then i am afraid you can not use it anymore.
i have 2 such items.
but you can exploit that bug (because it is a bug i think) gaining some xp from the suppresion fights
Old 08-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Yes that's a bug, a weird one, myself I never saw it.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiguy View Post
I slaved to upgrade this item all the way to Grand Druid's staff & it worked great with griffins and snakes until its morale went 'terrible'.

I understand it does this with battles, since it hates fighting. I then fought to suppress the staff, but its morale is still terrible.

Is there any way to raise the morale of this item so it becomes usable again??
basically suppression is totally bugged. ive tried it now with several items and with different characters and whenever an item gets 0 morale, there is no way to bring it up with the suppression fight.

i hope the developers are actually reading this, would be nice to get some hotfix for it.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

I;'ve never had a problem with supression. I'm using atari version with russian 1.64 patch. There is now a 1.65 or 1.7 (not sure which is available for atari) but since what I have works and chnages in 1.65/1.7 are very minor - I've decided not to do further upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inerz View Post
basically suppression is totally bugged. ive tried it now with several items and with different characters and whenever an item gets 0 morale, there is no way to bring it up with the suppression fight.

i hope the developers are actually reading this, would be nice to get some hotfix for it.