Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Registered Member

I have been searching xb19 for like an hour and I cant find the cache, Found one of the fakes but nothing else. It was by the junkyard.
This is making me nuts, been drigving between them like 20 times and nothing,
Old 03-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Approved Member

This one drove me nuts too, the dense dust clouds made it very difficult to see anything.

Try looking by the wrecked pirate base, close to the edge of the map...
Old 03-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Approved Member

Flashy,

Are we talking about Pegasys. There is no pirate station? I did not accept the mission. Never even heard of it before I found this forum.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:17 AM
Approved Member

Yes Killer, I reloaded 10+ times. Always trident with other stuff. I even rebooted. Guess once the data is there it is never changed.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Approved Member

Interestingly,

I finally got my Wvyern in Charon, which is contradictory to what was described in the hidden cache post. Now I begin to think the loots in cache are predetermined once you begin a new game, but different in every game.

I gave up in Pegasys. Like I said before, I almost left no single roid in that system, but after blowing up 10+ fakes, I could not even find a blinking one. But it took me 3 minutes to find my loot in Charon. Thanks flashy.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superd View Post
Yes Killer, I reloaded 10+ times. Always trident with other stuff. I even rebooted. Guess once the data is there it is never changed.
the funny thing is when i went to x220 like asap with crappy stuff i always had a trident dropping. so i thought "cool dont have to buy one" went manually to x220 on the way picking up all the other stashes in xb19 etc etc and now it would only drop me wyvern mk2, tried 20 reloads then gave up and I now have two free wyverns

That meant that the remote repair had to be done from the crappy 2 system ship the guy came with
Old 03-12-2010, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiaf View Post
the funny thing is when i went to x220 like asap with crappy stuff i always had a trident dropping. so i thought "cool dont have to buy one" went manually to x220 on the way picking up all the other stashes in xb19 etc etc and now it would only drop me wyvern mk2, tried 20 reloads then gave up and I now have two free wyverns

That meant that the remote repair had to be done from the crappy 2 system ship the guy came with
Like I said, I have a wvyern. But no pilot has xp to fly it. But I had no luck in pegasys. nothing discovered. I heard xb19 is brutal. am now thinking whether fly there since I only have 3 pilots in gunslingers.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superd View Post
Like I said, I have a wvyern. But no pilot has xp to fly it. But I had no luck in pegasys. nothing discovered. I heard xb19 is brutal. am now thinking whether fly there since I only have 3 pilots in gunslingers.
Hehe, the same here, nice Wyvern in hangar, but no pilot to fly it Now I am in XB-19, killed tons of pirates (thanks god for all those pulse laser turrets from previous caches ) But I recommend to fly there. I still have the Mastiff (with Kali shiled, Thungsten repair and systems firmware Mk.3), one pilot in Tiger, one in Jaguar and one in Panther. It is doable. With a bit of luck. I've just cleared the sector before going to sleep, today I plan to try to find the cache. But even if I do not find it, the loot itself will give a nice cash flow
I just wonder, people here are telling, they got Wyverns Mk.II from loot. I have never got one nor saw one. Do you play on hard to get them?

Last edited by Killer; 03-12-2010 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Bloody hell, finally found it.
Now I got 1 Wyvern and 2 Wyvern Mk2, too bad that I wont be able to use them in ages
Old 03-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniq View Post
Bloody hell, finally found it.
Now I got 1 Wyvern and 2 Wyvern Mk2, too bad that I wont be able to use them in ages
Could you please give us coordinates? Thanks.