Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 02-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero0018 View Post
Ya I've played threw twice now and done everything and just started a third.

Talk about way too much time lol

Here is the last games record stats:

I still want to know, how the people on this high score list stuck with ONE ARMY type as in race of units. How were the units available so early and HOW did they replenish their loses??
Can you cite a specific example? To get a higher score, you need to play Impossible mode, and beat the game in like 10 game days.

They don't replenish losses, they simply DO NOT LOSE anything. In the past 5 games, I have beaten the game with ZERO net casualties. Almost every high scorer does this. I say net casualities because we do lose, but we revive the dead units before combat ends.

The only way to really do this is to ingeniously defeat superior armies with optimized armies. You have to sweep certain islands in one go, and go witha very tight travel route to avoid too much back tracking.

Anyway, to achieve the No-Loss goal, almost everyone has to use either
a) rune mages
b) paladins
c) EvilN spell - aka undead units
d) repair droids
e) pure summon spell army with ancient phoenix and dragon of chaos (i think i'm the only one who did it this way and posted about it though)

That means the only three races that can really do it as a pure race would be
Humans, Undead, or Dwarves.

Most of the high scorers have a mixed army and use one or more of the line items I pointed out.

In my Shrek/Ogre build, rune mages were my primary reviver.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=16974&page=4

But I still had Black Dragons, Goblins, and Royal Snakes in the listing of used units.

In my mage/summoner build, demonologists, black dragons, and rune mages were my primary mix. I used black knights to beat some bosses, otherwise, ancient phoenix and dragon of chaos did most of my damage.

In my old warrior ranged build, I used goblin, catapults, goblin shaman, paladin, and royal griffin.

None of my game winning armies I used consisted of one whole race (neutral is their own race).
Old 02-23-2011, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

When you say 'The other people on the list' do you mean your own high score list? Those are just pre-created bots that never actually played the game. That isn't a leaderboard downloaded from the web.