Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:43 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs down Fix descriptions please

The King's Bounty series is great, but why are you sticking with broken or ambiguous descriptions as well as pumping out new ones?
For instance the latest one I see is for the "Favorite Enemy" skill. The description quite clearly says it's the first monster to hit you, but it also (or instead of) activates when you hit an enemy.
How hard is it to get an English speaker to look over these descriptions, or maybe put them in a language file so we can fix them ourselves?
Old 10-14-2010, 09:40 AM
Approved Member

Seconded.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

It shouldn't be THAT hard since we can spot them and know what they should say and most of us probably don't have English as or mother tongue. How much does a Russian/English translator cost?

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 10-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

I've quite frankly got fed up with the outright incorrect descriptions of some of the various talents/abilities/items/et cetera, and I'm currently working on a mini-mod to fix these issues. Please do continue to post in that thread which is compiling various inaccuracies.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Would be nice if the mini-mod fixes could be incorporated into an official fix. Perhaps NIKE could comment on how that could be made to happen (in a timely fashion) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYTEDR View Post
I've quite frankly got fed up with the outright incorrect descriptions of some of the various talents/abilities/items/et cetera, and I'm currently working on a mini-mod to fix these issues. Please do continue to post in that thread which is compiling various inaccuracies.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Would be nice if the mini-mod fixes could be incorporated into an official fix. Perhaps NIKE could comment on how that could be made to happen (in a timely fashion) ?
I sent most likely all the text inaccuracies and errors, which were posted here to our localization department which works directly with the devs, so most of the issues listed on this forum should be fixed with the upcoming patch.

Last edited by Nike-it; 10-18-2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

Thank you Nike-it. Any idea when it will be release?

King's Bounty for the LOLZ!!
Old 03-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

Default When?

Hi,
I've just downloaded the 1.3.1 patch and noticed that while a couple of descriptions are fixed - others remain broken. The example I give of 'favoured enemy' is still broken.
Is there any chance of having these fixed or have we missed our only chance?
Ta.