Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheHell View Post
So what about the rest of the world? We still can't remove the DRM with some patch or something?! That's ridiculous... I just bought the game and searched the web for the DRM. If I knew it beforehand, I wouldn't have bought it. I feel cheated. Someone out there is pirating the game and installing/uninstalling it as much as he wants and we get these retarded limitations. How is this fair? At least if there was DRM for the starting release date, I would approve. But after it has been proven that the DRM can't stop the pirates, remove it from the game for gods sake.

I'll never buy 1C game anymore if you don't remove this shit. Thanks for ******* up your fans!
I found out they had KB The Legend on GOG and they're DRM free. I bought the gamer's gate edition and deleted it right after I found out there was a DRM free edition. I agree 100% it stops nothing and I see it all the time since my friend pirates all his games and movies. It's becoming more and more tempting since these same companies are pushing us towards that. I pay with my money and they put limitations and garbage on what I buy? Last time I buy a stupid product with all the limitations and meaningless crap.