Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

Default How to find the 93rd quest

So others are reporting 93 quests; but having played dozen of games I am only getting 92. This is very annoying (I'm down to about 12 days on warrior impossible with no loses; but still only 92 quests ).

I vaguely suspect that maybe that 93rd quest is a contract but i have no clue. if iti s a contract; is there a mod that would identify contract mobs before I get the contract?

If it is not a contract I'm sunk

Also is there a list of all 93 quests somewhere that can be compared against the list of completed quests in the game ?

Last edited by jake21; 09-19-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

Any hints at all
Old 10-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Approved Member

Sry man, i saw your post as soon as you started it, but i lost all my old saves when reinstaled game and started redsdands campaing so i have no end game save with all 93 quests (but i did it couple times, so it`s not bug).
It doesnt give you anything special, only on end score you see number 93quest, nothing more. Instead wasting nerves to it, try different combo`s unit/hero/build and have fun
Old 02-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Bleh. I give up; there is no 93rd quest in my game. It only has 92.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

I want to thank j.b. for sending me a concise list of the 93 quests. I believe the magical 93rd quest is "Chief Shenobi, Son of Uchkuk and I believe the reason I have always missed this quest is that I attack to two castles in the other order (I do the burial quest not knowing that there is a second quest involing a contract which can only be obtain if you attack the other castle first).

Bleh. I suck.