Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Adrian (the demon who offers to do the transfer), mentions "ah and I see the mention of gold and experience, that would come in pretty handy for me."

It is almost like there is a strong implication that the drawback of signing it, is some kind of loss of something, but it isn't clear.

That said, to convert humans into demons still requires trophies, so it is highly unlikely this was truly the intended behavior.

The "defiled" patent "might" stop giving trophies. I have a saved game that no longer gains trophies. I also have a saved game before I did the conversion, but did not test it yet to see if trophies still work there.

I can't send it now, but I can a little later today.
Please send it when you can. Thanks
Old 09-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Approved Member

Ok here it is. One save game with the problem. The other one is before I get a defiled patent, but I unfortunately did not have time to test it.

I figured this would help isolate when the "trophies" stopped accruing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip patent problems.zip (2.06 MB, 28 views)
Old 10-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Ok here it is. One save game with the problem. The other one is before I get a defiled patent, but I unfortunately did not have time to test it.

I figured this would help isolate when the "trophies" stopped accruing.
Thanks a lot for help. We will try to solve this strange issue.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Thanks a lot for help. We will try to solve this strange issue.
Based by inference on the russian forums, it appears this is by design.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Approved Member

Steam games sucks. I've seen so many cases where you ran into problems with them. If you want your game cheap, just check out pricerunner on the net.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

Come on ppl it`s not bug, it`s just quest price : you go to trainer in sheterra and for price of upgrading other units to demon you must defile your academy patent. So if you kite your way to sheterra you can convert army to demon, but if you kited there you have no trophyes, so why defile item if you cant use it, and there is no exp bonus for that quest. So WHY do it in first place ???
Kite sheterra island, finish 1 quest you can while there and get gold/ld banners lying around and go to debir/scarlet wind . . . When gather enough trophy`s go back to sheterra and ocnvert troops to demon if you want to use dmoen units, if not finish that quest on end of game. It doesnt give anything usefull anyway (no exp, reward or gold).
And it doesnt matter where you get your game, it happenes to all players after finishing that quest on sheterra.
This is where all info on oficers patent can be found
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...ghlight=patent
ALso if you you ppl want to change trophy cost of convertin/upgrading units check battle_accademy.lua file in your game/sessions/mod folder depending where you instaled your game. In that file set any value for unit conversion you want.