Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

I didn't know this used STEAM, if I did I would not have paid money for it. I wanted to get (and looked forward to getting) DN:F but found out it uses STEAM, I won't buy it, I've been burned before when buying STEAM engine crap. I bought STEAM games before, upgraded my system only to be told when I tried to install on the new system it's been installed already or it can only be reinstalled on the original system. This is just plain robbery. I email the game company and STEAM only to be told the only way to correct the problem was to buy the game again, NOT IN THIS LIFETIME sonny. In fact I still have a new, unopened, store bought version of COD:MW2 sitting here in the shrink wrap. I bought it before I started getting screwed by STEAM and I tossed the receipt so I can't bring it back. Now I make sure to wear my reading glasses if I go buy a game and if I see STEAM is involved I won't buy it. They punish the paying public with their methods and the sad thing is, their games still get hacked I bet, that's what hackers do, they love the challenge, but the ones paying for the games get riemed out in the process.

Yes, STEAM does SUCK!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Approved Member

Buy it on Gamersgate, no need for Steam for this game.