Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 01-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Default Getting started with building missions

I have a download version of CoD, accessed through Steam. Do I actually have a Mission Builder, or is it part of a DVD edition which I don't have? Also, is there a manual for mission building, or just online tutorials?

Last edited by dhasdell; 01-05-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Approved Member

Hi dhasdell, and welcome to the community!

You can find the FMB in the "Extras" Option, in the main menu. Some tutorials can be found here, but beeing you, i`d sign up at the ATAG-Forum and ask there (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forum.php), because since the official support for this game was given up, the ATAG-Forum seems to be the biggest knowledge-base.

If you have plans to build online-missions, you are highly welcome to do that. The community needs more mission-builders

Also, I recommend to download the Team Fusion patches from there!
Old 01-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Approved Member

Thank you. For a first stage all I want to do is create a simple take off, circuit and landing at a populated aerodrome for training purposes, both with flying and building.

I have read about Fusion in PC Pilot. It is compatible with a Steam install, is it?
Old 01-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
I have read about Fusion in PC Pilot. It is compatible with a Steam install, is it?
You have to install it over your steam-install, but you don´t have to worry about steam. You will not be banned or blocked or anything (in fact you need the Team Fusion patch to fly online, because all servers have switched to it).

You can always restore the last official version by letting steam veryfiy your game-files.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

Thank you Continu0. I haven't found the Fusion patch yet, but I have found and installed the swastikas, which makes a huge difference to the appearance of the game.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhasdell View Post
Thank you Continu0. I haven't found the Fusion patch yet, but I have found and installed the swastikas, which makes a huge difference to the appearance of the game.
here they are:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...play.php?f=100
Old 01-10-2014, 05:50 AM
Approved Member

Thank you, I have found the patches but not yet installed them, and I have made my first attempt at modifying a stock mission.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Approved Member

Welcome and good luck. Here is how I learned some basic.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...ver_Full_Missi
Old 01-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Thank you. I had found that article and have made my first tentative steps using it.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

Good! Now there is some in built trigger in the game you do not need script skill for and I can tell you where is help for those later.

Have fun!