Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 08-14-2013, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

Default scoring and damages

Hello everyone, I would like to implement into server scoring and damage system which is going to rely on MySql database... For the moment I have simple events done and they all working fine but I stuck on "initiator" and "damage" in this methods:

Code:

public override void OnActorDamaged(int missionNumber, string shortName, AiActor actor, AiDamageInitiator initiator, NamedDamageTypes damageType)
    {
        base.OnActorDamaged(missionNumber, shortName, actor, initiator, damageType);

}

public override void OnActorDead(int missionNumber, string shortName, AiActor actor, System.Collections.Generic.List<DamagerScore> damages)

{
        base.OnActorDead( missionNumber, shortName, actor, damages);

}
For the moment I would like to get basic log when player plane was attacked, who did attack, and what damages was inflicted into players plane. Eventually I would like to get all of it into strings or any type of characters that I can put into MySql database...

Any help appreciated....

Vogler

Asus P6T V2 Deluxe, I7 930, 3x2 GB RAM XMS3 Corsair1333 Mhz, Nvidia Leadtek GTX 470, Acer 1260p screen projector, Track IR 4 OS ver5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder, Saitek X52, Win 7 x64 ultimate
Old 08-14-2013, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

In Sukhoi forum they suggest this:

http://sourceforge.net/p/project303/...sticHandler.cs

Sokol1