Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 04-26-2014, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Default Starting mission - engine always ON...

Hello!

I have this kind of question to You. I was playing years Il2 1946 and there in a FMB when i was starting a mission, engine was always off - i had to turn it on and then just fly.

I have started playing cliffs of dover but even if i sign option "complete engine managment" and "engine start" and other options - engine is always ON after starting a mission.

I tryed everything, camapagine, single missions etc but my plane has always engine running and it drives me crazy because game looses all magic :/

What should i do to make it off from the beggining?
Old 05-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by test_m4a1 View Post
Hello!

I have this kind of question to You. I was playing years Il2 1946 and there in a FMB when i was starting a mission, engine was always off - i had to turn it on and then just fly.

I have started playing cliffs of dover but even if i sign option "complete engine managment" and "engine start" and other options - engine is always ON after starting a mission.

I tryed everything, camapagine, single missions etc but my plane has always engine running and it drives me crazy because game looses all magic :/

What should i do to make it off from the beggining?

You would need to check the box 'Spawn parked' in fmb objects list page for your aircraft

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5

Last edited by SlipBall; 05-01-2014 at 10:16 PM.