Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 05-25-2010, 02:45 AM
Approved Member

What a great game. Thanks so much to the developers for writing such a fun game.

As a casual gamer it is fun to see all the crazy things people on this board are able to achieve in this game. My goal for both KBTL and KBAP was to be able to finish both games without any help from these forums. I'm proud to say that I finished both games before even reading one post on these forums to see how others are doing it.

Of course, the way that I won was quite different than anyone else I've seen, though it worked and that's what makes this game good for even casual games like me.

I'll post the screenshots later.

In general, I was able to go with no losses up until the last 5 fights or so. I never knew about the timeback spell, I'll have to double check my spell book to see if it is even in there.

I settled on being a Mage with an army of Royal Griffins, Inquisitors(the ones with resurrection), Demonlogists, Green Dragons, and Cyclopses. Towards the end I realized I could improve on this choice, though I wanted to be loyal to the team that had taken me so far, so I used them till the end.

BTW, has anyone achieved level 62?
Old 09-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Default ImpWarriorNoloss

After a similar run with mage (score 1652) I managed to finish an impossible no loss warrior game with a result of 1769. (day 11, level 57, quests 87).
Now I can see what an unbelievable result to do the same only in 7 days.
I was using UnicornX' travel plan (thanx for it!), and I was always trying to hurry, but I don't see the possibility to repeat Lorangelicus' score.
It must had be very-very very well organized and planed, and I think the only way to achieve it, if you make every step's of the route only once, and kill everything immediately as you meet him.
In my run I used mainly Red and Black dragons with both kind of droids.
They can handle easily almost all of the battles.
The 3 hard MainBoss fight was different.
Agaist K'tahu I used only one stack of ghosts. According to my Leadership I could have had 375 of them, but I used only 275, because in the first few trial it always run over the maximum, and I lost the battle immediately.
Starting with the 275 I finished of K'tahu absolutely easily, my only problem was not to exceed the limit. (At the and I had 374 Ghosts).
Against Gremlion I used RedDragons (21) and Cursed ghosts (333).
The tactic was to send the ghosts to battle, I needed the dragons only controll the game, and after defeating everything reduce the number of the ghosts back to normal. It's really funny, that when the ghosts run out of my controll, Gremlion doesn't hurt it, even if retaliate!! (neither if uses area attack).
In the final battle I used BoneDragons (42) instead of Reddies, allied with 361 cursed ghosts (possible 419). It was the same method, the major part of the battle was done by the ghosts, which run out of controll very quickly. It grown up till 2927 !!, with an attack of 264 !! causing 108338 damage to Baal with one critical hit. After cleaning the demons out it takes about 50-60 turns to reduce the amount of the ghosts to 418 with the Bonedragon's poisoncloud.
I have had only 3 AK scrolls, so I'm sure, with better luck, and with using Elenhel (I haven't had him) it is not to hard to reach 1-2 levels more.
It was a wrong decesion to use MoroDark (instead of Elenhel e.g.), but I wanted to get the splinter of darkness, and finally, I haven't used Blackknights at all.
One more thing. Seeing DGD's motto about Gorguana and mark of blood, I had an idea, and I made a trial. Fighting against repair droids (135 pcs with 64 HP, 8640 all together), I used gorguanas mark of blood on them, and send Drako's Ligthning ball against them. The effect was amaizing. The ball caused 10110 damage (39%*2*1,5), killing the entire squad. (Droids are vulnerable to magic, -50%).
Old 09-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Approved Member

My latest result, impossible mage 1317 & 60 lvl, data on the screens, with modified hardcore pcbun mod:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...364#post179364
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen_100916_000.JPG (196.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg screen_100916_001.JPG (199.9 KB, 64 views)
Old 09-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Default Warrior, impossible, 7 days, 87 quests, zero casualties, score 1850

Warrior, impossible, 7 days, 87 quests, zero casualties, score 1850
Old 12-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

Default Paladin Impossible NoLoss

I was curious how it goes with a Paladin hero, to make a no loss run. (In this sites I haven't seen any really high score with paladin, except DGD's one).
It was similar, like the Mage and Warrior ones, although the Paladin's speciality (Resurrection) has had no sense at all (because of the NoLoss).
Debir was easy, but Scarlet wind and Rusty Anchor was a nightmare. After reaching Verona everything turned to easier, and after Montero -getting the first RedDragon- it was a piece of cake.
Score: 1818
Days: 9
Quests: 87
Level: 59
My original goals was to reach Level 60, but I should have had about 50000 Exp more. I had 8 scrolls of AK -seven from Elenhel, and only one from travel charts-, and to reach L60 I needed at least 6 more AK scrolls.
Also I wanted to solve the game in 8 days, but finally I spent 8 and half, and don't really see the possibility to solve it only in 7 days. There should be some trick, because I used the shortest travel route -to solve all the quests-, always paused the game if not moving, and tried to move on the islands as few as possible -with the wings asap-, and still being pretty slow
Anyhow, it was a great fun to play with all kind of fighters, and now I go to the store to buy Crossworlds

One more thing, does anybody know, how the "most effective troops" record works? Because it shows such silly things as 60 (??) Red dragons, and Beholders causing 1,2 % effectivness, although I used them only in a few battles at the very beginning of the game?
Could it be, that Resurrected -with Inquisitors- and TurnBackTimed ones are added to the real ones in this record??
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 1818PaladinImposs1.bmp (2.25 MB, 50 views)
File Type: bmp 1818PaladinImposs2.bmp (2.25 MB, 34 views)