Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Default XBOX 360 pilot says hello

Hello from the USA. I started playing IL2 BoP just this last winter, and I love it! My son gave me an XBOX360 console as a Christmas gift; I guess he thought I needed some "action" in my life, and I aquired a copy of BoP a couple of months later. I've had a huge interest in warplanes, specifically WW2 aircraft since I was very young, and this game really fills a "wish I could fly one of those" holes for me. I would certainly enjoy flying and fighting with others on occasion online. I've not played online with any game thus far, but would like to check that arena out if others are interested.
My favorite warbirds are the Fw190 series, go figure, eh. But I love flyin' 'em all! I would really like to get the P-47, Ta152 set, as I've unlocked all of the planes on console play thus far.
Anyway, I look forward to gleaning info and input from other BoP fans out there, as that is why I signed up on this forum in the first place.
Fly safe!

Last edited by butcherbird27; 09-10-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcherbird27 View Post
Hello from the USA. I started playing IL2 BoP just this last winter, and I love it! My son gave me an XBOX360 console as a Christmas gift; I guess he thought I needed some "action" in my life, and I aquired a copy of BoP a couple of months later. I've had a huge interest in warplanes, specifically WW2 aircraft since I was very young, and this game really fills a "wish I could fly one of those" holes for me. I would certainly enjoy flying and fighting with others on occasion online. I've not played online with any game thus far, but would like to check that arena out if others are interested.
My favorite warbirds are the Fw190 series, go figure, eh. But I love flyin' 'em all! I would really like to get the P-47, Ta152 set, as I've unlocked all of the planes on console play thus far.
Anyway, I look forward to gleaning info and input from other BoP fans out there, as that is why I signed up on this forum in the first place.
Fly safe!
Hey Buddy. Welcome to the forum. Sadly you will find it difficult to find online pilots for the XBOX. Hopefully you will make contact with some through the forum. I am on the PS3 so cannot join you in the skies. However I know a lot of very useful info so if you get stuck on missions or need advise on any aspect of the offline and online sections just ask ok mate.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Hey guys. My names IceH4cker. Just bought IL-2 BOP and its awesome. Very new to it haha, but gettin in the practice. However iv learned, after buying the game, that its virtually impossible to get into online games unless your friends with people who have it . Sooo...was wondering if anyone on here plays it still on xbox 360?? Im a rookie but would really like the chance to play online and to be shown how its done lol. Thanks.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Hello guys, I just bought birds of prey for PC on the discount table at the local games store, anywho, after jumping through all the hoops and setting up my stick and configuring buttons the way I'm used to flying I went on my training flight. I can hear the sound but my screen just shows my desktop. Any hints on what I've done wrong? I'm back to Aces High until I get this sorted.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Default I really need some help.

hello everyone i hope you are all well i am new to this forums
and i have only just got the game i want to play online.
but i cant get online can someone help me

thanks guys

happy flying.

i play on xbox360
im 18 years old
and i have a love for planes
i think the best plane is the b17 and i had the joy of going in one at an air show and am a member of the b17 club
thanks again guys any help would be so good thanks
also i would love if anyone could help me get the b17 its what i got the game for thanks again guys

Last edited by chr1stop1994; 10-08-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

I have made a previous post but figured I would post again...

Old 11-27-2012, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

After a power out the patch is gone and won't install again!
Please help me, what can I do?

Many thanks in advance!!!

PS: I play on the PS3
Old 11-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Woods7Van

Hi,guys.I am new here!

Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods7Van View Post
Hi,guys.I am new here!

For someone who's new here you seem remarkably well informed and active (8 posts in about 6 minutes?).

Unfortunately your jpg's aren't showing for me so I have no idea what you are getting at.

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 4GHz / 6Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / EVGA GTX570 GPU 1.28Gb superclocked / Crucial 128Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s, 355Mb-215Mb Read-Write / 850W PSU
Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium / Samsung 22" 226BW @ 1680 x 1050 / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro & Rudders
Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

Default heeelp

i'd like to join the fun but i can't get the latest automatic patch. It doesn't start to load although I start the game logged in...

What can i do?
Thanks in advance