Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 04-28-2012, 10:09 AM
Approved Member

Default Morale and Infinity units mods

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to install only:
1) All Races on Debir mod; and
2) Morale: Morale from race to race removed, you can now mix races without penality.

I don't want to install the whole red sands extreme mod at this stage however. Thanks.

P.S I've used the search function and found 1 thing on the infinity units mod but couldn't understand how to install it (from red sands extreme thread).

Also I tried putting my request in the red sands extreme mod thread but it seems to have died. I am eagerly awaiting these 2 minor mods because I want to play the game again asap!!! If anyone could help me I would be grateful. I am using the latest version of KB: Crossworlds with no other mods.

Edit: I am using the Steam version, Platinum edition.
Edit 2: I've managed to use a mod for the All races on Debir mod (however I believe it is missing pirates/robbers e.t.c), would now just need a morale mod to go with it. It would also be nice if it also removed morale from items.

Last edited by Invisstalker; 04-28-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

This really which means delightful not to mention original. I just absolutely adore typically the styles not to mention anyone who will become it again in your mailing could be cheerful. corporate event planners
Old 04-08-2024, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

May possibly fairly recently up and running an important web log, the data one offer you on this web site contains given a hand to all of us substantially. Bless you designed for your current precious time & get the job done. Is CNPR Certification worthwhile