Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
C'est la vie

(And Olife is cool too)
thanks a lot my friend
u are cool too and a flying demon with your spitfire!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olife View Post
totally agree with u bud!

like i say when i start a il2 game,i m afraid,i m afraid of all the players,the aces,the news,the others,everybody...with their qualities and their defaults...it is the respect for all the online brothers in arms...and today if i meet a rookie one thing is sure,he will progress and he will beat me one day,it is just a question of time...it is the meaning of the hunting,never overrate his own personn and never underrate the others...
I also refrain from entering the realistic matches when a large group has gathered. I am afraid I will spoil their play, because at that level mine is poor. I do really enjoy all the chatter back and forth between them (they have mics and i do not), it really seems to make for some great flying and a good times. Really, I believe that is the best part of this game, people from everywhere being able to come together, have a great time and some laughs playing a great game.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

i wont feel that way or refrain from playing. get an el cheapo mic and join the fun. when i first started i jumped in and told them right off i wasnt any good. the players didnt have a problem with that. you will get shot down a lot but you will also learn. i encourage new players to join...and try the different difficulties...real & sim.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Approved Member

I have myself a microphone, but it doesn't work on PS3. I would need to chop up some wire and attach a USB.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grislawskijg52 View Post
I also refrain from entering the realistic matches when a large group has gathered. I am afraid I will spoil their play, because at that level mine is poor. I do really enjoy all the chatter back and forth between them (they have mics and i do not), it really seems to make for some great flying and a good times. Really, I believe that is the best part of this game, people from everywhere being able to come together, have a great time and some laughs playing a great game.
hello grislawskijg52

u don 't spoil the play of the others because of your poor level.i think the guys who have experience never forget they started to play one day and they were rookies too ,personnaly i play since the game came out and i have my own big defaults of fly (a lot!!!)!!!
u are able to understand the meaning of this game,now it is just a question of practice...sure the guys will cross your plane in the future will be afraid too...just a question of time...

good hunting ace!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

Oh for Pete sake some of us don't take this that seriously. I am intoxicated 9 out of 10 times I play on line. I hope we all have fun.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timej31 View Post
Oh for Pete sake some of us don't take this that seriously. I am intoxicated 9 out of 10 times I play on line. I hope we all have fun.
When ever kill is cheated from you by a deliberate bomber or some talentless gimp flies around in a dogfight spitting it's auto god canons at you you'll soon realise.
Then again you're on xBox which doesn't have the hordes of pillocks PS has!

Last edited by Gilly; 11-23-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
When ever kill is cheated from you by a deliberate bomber or some talentless gimp flies around in a dogfight spitting it's auto god canons at you you'll soon realise.
Then again you're on xBox which doesn't have the hordes of pillocks PS has!
alas, it is starting to lean that way on xbox too, gilly.